Five Months

Chase's POV

"Chase, you have to stop wondering that she's coming back one day." Bree said to my side with sympathetic smile.

"I know you miss her, I do too." Putting her hand on my shoulder, "but now she's wanted for what Aline did. Even if we have explained a thousand time to the president about the situation, he can't let that slide, because the society wouldn't forgive her." She told me with a sad expression. She then left to go to the lab, leaving a sympathetic smile.

For five months, every morning, I've been staring outside leaned to the living room window, waiting for her.

"I know." I took a step back, a turned the window to go to the lab and go train. But at the last second, I turned my head to that same window for one last look and sighed in desperation.

"Chase, it's not a goodbye, it's only a see you later." I thought, that's what she said on that day she escaped to come on that mission and save me.

"She's not coming back." I signed, and slowly walked away from the room, without looking back to the hope of seeing those ruby red lips, that long, curly dark hair and those gorgeous, pure blue orbs...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double M