Goodbye

Mag's POV

"Where the fuck am I now?" I said exhausted from running.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time, and save myself from Douglas and Aline, so I could live a normal life, have a teen romance, but now, I know my life will always be about running away.

Sooner on that day

"Guys, what's going on?" I said. Douglas and Davenport were freaking out.

"The whole world knows." he freaked.

"They found out about what?" I asked.

"The whole world knows about Adam, Bree and Chase's bionics." Davenport screamed.

"The whole world is freaking out right now." Douglas yelled.

"We have to get here and hide them." Davenport said, "Especially you Mag."

"I'll go get them from school and...I don't know what were gonna do after."

"Mag, stay here, if cops arrive, hide. Don't be a hero!" Douglas warned me.

Later

What is going on up there, when are they coming down. "I can't wait for them anymore" I said. I super speed to the elevator and went upstairs.

As I arrived upstairs, the living room was filled with cops, including Officer Beckett and Officer Ryan. Oh no! Another cop ordered to hold Adam, Bree, Chase and Davenport down. No, NO! I can't let them get taken away. I hid to a corner, ready to help them escape.

"I don't care if I get arrested, or taken away. I can't bare the fact they become literally lab rats for the government.

"Hey!" I screamed as I rise from my hiding.

"Get out of the perimeter kid!" a cop yelled to me grabbing my arm. I used my super strength and threw the officer to the other side of the room.

"Mag...No." Chase muttered to my direction.

I greeted for his forgiveness, and took a loud step forward. "Would you rather take three bionics or Annibal." I screamed as my blue eyes turned red, and positioned, ready to battle.

"Secure Annibal" Officer Beckett yelled pointing at me. The other cops were taking away my friends.

"No!" I yelled.

One by one an officer jumped on me, but they have seemed to forget I have super strength. I lifted all of them and threw them on a wall. I ran to another one, trying to hold me down when I kicked him down with me. A much stronger cop held me up and another kicked me in the stomach, another hit me in the face, and finally another add gun to my head, ready to shoot. Blood drew down from my nose to my red lips. I can't let them get away with this.

"It's over Annibal." Officer said to me with a glare in his eyes, telling me that I was dead.

"That's what think!" I spit in his mouth, and lift the cop holding me and threw him on the cop holding the gun. I took the gun away and pointed at him. Saying: "This is just a warning!"

I pointed the gun on the knees of the cops holding Adam, Bree, Davenport and Chase and shot them. Setting my friends free.

"What the fuck are you doing standing there?! Run! Run!!!" I yelled to their faces.

They ran to the door and left me alone. I turned around to take one last look at Officer Beckett and super speed away from home.

"Annibal! No!" Officer Beckett screamed.

As I ran away to disappear, tears fell down to my cheeks, because I knew I will never have a home again.

Back to present (After the Crane was taken away)

Chase's POV

Mag. That was the only thing I could think of. She blew her cover to save us. She sacrificed herself for us.

I stepped towards the window of the living room, grieving. I can't know if she's okay or not.

She's somewhere on the planet right now, hiding. But I wished I could tell her one last thing before she disappeared. I started to cry. I wish I could have told her...Goodbye...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double M