The story of Mag

Mag's POV

"So as you can see, Mr. Davenport trained us, and with time Douglas became good." Bree finished.

"Permanently!" the Fucker added, geez he's annoying.

"Now that you know our story, it's your turn to tell yours." Mr. Davenport said to me.

"Well, you better sit back, because my story begins when I escaped Fucker's lair when I was five." I started.

"As we all know Fucker here was evil, well used to be evil, if you say so. The day before my escape, he got me Aline. But when I couldn't take anymore of the overtraining and of the abuse, I escaped. It wasn't easy, knowing Fucker here, I almost died, but I did it. By then, I felt so freed, so happy to breath fresh air." I stopped and lifted from my chair and walked around the lab.

"Luckily for me, a short while after my escape, a rich couple that couldn't have a child adopted me. I felt so happy, I felt like I was having a happy ever after. They took care of  me for five years, and those years were the best of my entire life. Sadly my dream turned to a nightmare. On the day of my second birthday, well the day my parents adopted me, my mother was preparing dinner, and then she cut her finger. My parents were aware that I was different from the other kids, but they didn't know I had an App that was dreadful. By the smell of blood, my mother stared at me with a worried look; because that was the first time my eyes turned into that bloody red and a dreadful black. She took a step back from me and ran to my father, who was reading a book on his couch. "What's wrong honey?" he asked her, she then pointed at me, shaking. My fingernails then turned black, and I fell to the ground afraid and begged then to tell what was going on, and everything went dark." I startled in fear.

Everyone couldn't help to look at me with an upset expression.

"What happened, what did you have?" Adam asked me, I gave him a are you kidding me face.

"What do think happened!" I yelled to Adam, he then startled. "I'm sorry Adam, I didn't mean to yell at you." I apologized.

I continued my story: "When I finally took conscious, I felt very sick, and finally opened my eyes and..." I chocked and faced my hands in front of me. "My hands were covered of..." I started to cry. "My hands were covered of blood, fresh blood. My mouth had a disgusting taste, it tasted horrible. I ended up spitting blood out of my mouth. And then," I started to breath very heavily to cry even more. "I saw two chewed...bodies." I fell to the grown and cried every tear in my body. Chase went to my side and held me in his arms.

"It's okay, you didn't know." He comforted me.

"Aline knew what she was doing, she made sure I didn't get suspected when the cops search the place. How could she have done that." I whimpered."This is the worst thing a kid could have ever seen. Ever since that day, I kept on running away to make sure the cops never find me because I'm covered as missing under the name of Magali Whitson. Every time did to much damage, I'd use my parents money and ran away to another city or country. I've been to France, UK, India and lastly, French Canada. That running away life was for 6 years, until I crossed your paths." I finally smiled, "And I'm grateful for it." and I gave a glare to Fucker and walked towards him with tears on my cheeks, "Even if  I have this, even if you're good now, I have never forgotten what did to me, for all those years. Never, I will never, accept your apology."

I walked away from him to go in Chase's arms.

"But at least, let me make it up to you. Let me destroy Aline from your chip forever. So she can't terrorize you ever again." Fucker said.

"Fine, do it now." I ordered.

"All you have to do is to go in Bree's capsule and Donald, Leo and I will take care of everything.

I stepped into the capsule and a few minutes later, I heard: "Aline deleted." I breathed in relief. "Finally, I'm free from her darkness." I thought with a smile on my face. Chase walked me out of the capsule and asked me if I was okay and I replied that I never felt so reliefed in my life. he then pecked me on the lips.

"Geez get a room!" we heard the others say.

"Come, I'll bring to your room upstairs." Chase said.

"Actually, she's gonna sleep in a room right beside the lab, so that she doesn't get seen by everyone in the outside. She can't take the risk of being seen." Mr. Davenport informed us.

Chase directed me to the room. It had a double bed, a glass desk with a laptop on in. It was okay to call the room big. I fell on the bed, and felt someone going on top of me.

"You're heavy fatty." I whined.

"I'm not fat, I'm muscular!" Chase statured to me.

" Fatty!"

"Little girl." He laughed back at turned me on top of him. "You're beautiful with those blue orbs, and those red lips." He kissed me deeply and I kissed back. He leaned his tongue on my lower lip for entrance and I accepted. Our tongues smoothed instinct. He held me around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Things started to heat until Mr. Davenport called Chase to help him with something and to let me rest.

"Rest my love." he kissed my forehead and left. I changed in a black pyjama and went to bed for a nap.

I'm very grateful that I could finally find my place in this cruel world, and finally, to have a peaceful mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it

Double M