Two Months Later

Author's POV

It has been two months since Mag has been hanging out with the Davenports. Little did they know, the biggest adventure of their lives was only at its beginning.

Mag's POV(finally)

"Hey Mag." Bree smiled next to my locker, "Have you heard of the school dance?" she continued with a cocky smile.

"Yes, I have. What is it like, fifth one this year." I replied

"Please don't ruin it for me. I'm gonna get to go with Dustin this year and I wanna have fun."

"Sorry, it's just that I don't get the point of school dances."

"No one asked you yet?" she answered me with a little smirk.

"yes," I replied with a little desperate look staring to the ground. "but if I go this year, it will be my first dance." Unfortunately.

"Interesting..." she presumed. What did she have in mind?

Later, biology class

Today's assignment was to dissect a frog, as I remember, my lab partner was my best friend Chase. I know it was tacky to say, ever since we started hanging out together, I started feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"So do you have a date for the school dance?" Chase asked me out of the bloo.

"Huh? Oh the dance, right. I don't have a date. I guess I'm gonna skip it this year."

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"

"Hein!" holy crap that was a surprise. " I would love to Chase!"

Oh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Huh Mag? Geez Ow, that hurts!"

Oh crap I scratched him with the knife we used for the dissection of the frog. I better clean it up...Oh no, not now, oh God no...

It's happening again. It's impossible; this was supposed to happen in the next three weeks. My hands are starting to shake like crazy. I bet the smell of Chase's blood must have given her a wanting to eat a bit earlier.

"Mag are you okay?" asking me with a worried face

Oh God, Chase please clean away that blood, before I lose my freaking mind. I can't turn away from it.

"Oh no it's too late. Chase, get out of my way." as I felt my eyes turning into red.

"Mag, please tell me what is going on..."

"GET OUT OF MY WAY CHASE!" as I pushed him aside so I could run out of the class.

"MAG!"

I'm sorry Chase, I don't want you to die because of me.

Later, at night

(M for Mag and A for Aline)

FYI conversation in Mag's head

M: "Oh God, why do I have this." I plead into tears

A: "That's because you're a monster!"the vicious voice whispered to my head.

M: "Shut up Aline, you're the monster, you sick bitch!" I hit back.

A: "Oooh, I made the little girl say a bad word. But you're forgetting something kido: here we are, right beside a nude bar, waiting to attract our dinner."

M: "I never liked doing this Aline" with a despise look on my face, "and I never will!"

A: "Well too bad kido, 'cause I'm in control now, and there's nothing you can do about it. I eat and you clean up the mess. That's how it is, and that's it's always gonna be you Weak, Worthless Idiot. Exactly what dad said about you in the first place, bitch."

I stay in silence by that because a part of me knew it was all true what she said.

A: "That's what I thought you worthless thing, and aww, here's our next meal. Hahahahahahahaha!" she laughed with an evil smirk.

M: "Aline, please I beg don't kill him, is an innocent man, he doesn't deserve this!" I screamed trying to hold her back from destroying another's person life.

A: "See ya later Magali."

And the last thing I could remember was me pleading to stop and the scream of innocent, confused men to stop strangling him. Why, WHY am I boned to this curse? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Why God, why? And I ended up crying every tears of my body until everything goes to dark.

At the Davenports the next morning

Chase's POV

"Guys, we have a new mission that might last for a while." Mr. Davenport told us so with an upset expression. "It's now time to find the serial killer Annibal, so we can stop this, ONCE IN FOR ALL!"

"Mr. Davenport, what's wrong? Why do we have to find that murderer?" Bree asked concerned to our father.

"Last night," he started with a melancholic tone, "Annibal striked again, but this time, he or she murdered a Davenport Industries employee. A married man and a father of three." By that announcement, we stayed in silence. "Now, it's time to find that criminal and to finish Him!"

Author's POV

The war has begun. The world of justice and the world of evil were soon to collide into the biggest battle they would have ever faced.

Who shall win victory, who shall lose the battle and who will face their darkest nightmares?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this is the end of this chapter, hoped you liked it

Double M