The After Dance

Previously

"Things were starting to heat up even more, my legs started to get numb, and I was losing my breath. My heart was beating faster and faster. I took his hand, landing it to heart and said: "I love you Chase."

"I love you too." He said a little exhausted.

"Come with me." I said, taking his hand, leading him to my room. I opened the door and entered the darkness of the room with my prince...

I pulled Chase closer to me, my breathing was heavier and heavier as Chase kissed me deeper. We had a lot of make out sessions Chase and I, but this time, it was different, I felt like I wanted more.

We fell onto the bed without our mouths separating. I dressed off Chase's tux the hotter it got. As our tongues were smoothing tighter and tighter, he slowly lifted his hand to my upper back, to my shoulder, then hesitated to go to my chest. With a reassuring smile, I held his hand and lifted gently to my chest. He could feel my beating heart. I leaned my hand to his beating heart and looked into his gentle, loving eyes of hope.

He started to rub gently my breast. I couldn't help myself to moan to the feeling of pleasure and confusion. I undressed his shirt and to finally see his muscular body, his sweaty, muscular body. His hot body couldn't make me resist the wanting to tare him apart. I started to moan even more by the felt of kisses on my neck to upper of one of my breast. Hesitating he gave me a look if he could see them. I licked his lower lip and entered it in his mouth for acceptance rubbing his hair to his neck that was wet by the sweat. He gave me an ok face took off the top of my blur dress and stayed immobilized for a second.

"What's wrong my prince?" I wondered with a soothing voice.

"I just can't help myself to admire them, my beauty." he replied.

For a moment, we stared at each other, with a sweaty face, and gently kissed each other.

I rubbed even more Chase's and felt a groan coming from him. I couldn't help myself to smile. He's started to lean closer and closer his mouth to breast, and he kissed one of them. I couldn't help myself to move of excitement. He then kissed the other one, I covered my mouth because I was about to scream off the roof. He afterwards licked me around the tit of my breast, it teased me, I moaned so loudly. The feeling off warmth of his tongue around my tit made me moan more and more. He slid one of his hands on my leg, closer to my butt, he then fully grabbed my tit with his mouth and started to suck on it gently. But I wanted more. I begged for more. He looked at me with a little smirk, and accepted. My love grabbed firmly with his hands my breast and sucked my tit until I felt a willing sting. I felt like I was moving like a snake by the feeling of pleasure.

The more he sucked on them, I felt my breast getting bigger and bigger and warmer. But it was now my turn. I held Chase's and turned him on his back. I couldn't myself to admire his sweaty, hot body. I slowly to crawl to him to face his hazel eyes, and rubbed up and down my naked boobs on his body. He screamed a small groan that made me kissed deeply his naked chest. I licked afterwards his lower side, making him moan even more.

I slid my hand all over his chest, to lower then to his pants. I gave a look for permission to touch his little boy in the prairie, he accepted. I lowered my hand to his penis and felt warmth as I rubbed it gently. The movement of it being rubbed made it go bigger and harder. I lowered a little more his luxurious pants to peak at last his little boy in the prairie, and I finally saw it. I stopped for second, and stared at it. I don't know why I did but I just did.

"Are you okay Mag?" Chase wondered with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, I' m more than okay Chase." I calmly replied. He smiled me back in relief.

I closely leaned to it and licked my tongue on it. The touch of warmth of my tongue enlarged it. It got hotter and hotter as it went on until Chase lifted up on the bed worried.

"Chase, are you ok?" I asked worried.

"They're back already. Adam, Bree and Leo." He warned.

We dressed quickly back up, still sweaty and putted back on our clothes. Before he left my room, he gave me a gentle kiss goodnight.

"Have sweet dreams my sleeping beauty." he whispered to my ear.

He closed the door gently and I changed slowly into my pajamas with a wide smile on my face. I fell into my bed with that same smile and mutteredgently, to my prince, good night. And darkness took over my room.

Chase's POV

My heart could stop to beat. The touch of the warmth of my beauty made me confused, yet very comforted. Her touch made me groan as she lowered to my body. When she finally saw my surprise, she just stopped and just stared at it. It made me worry. Was it too small, wasn't what she expected. I felt so confused.

"Are you okay Mag?" I asked worried.

"Yes, I' m more than okay Chase." she calmly replied, giving me an exhale of relief.

She slowly leaned to my surprise and licked gently, making me groan. I felt it getting harder the second by the touch. It was getting hotter and hotter until I heard voices calling my name. I jumped of the bed in realisation the guys already returned from the school dance.

"Chase, are you ok?" Mag asked worried.

"They're back already. Adam, Bree and Leo." I warned Mag.

The second later, we quickly got dressed back. Man it's hard to put back on a suit. I leaned to the door and gave Mag a gentle goodnight kiss, telling her to have sweet dreams with a charming smile. 

I ran to lab, tired, and exausted.

"Hey guys" I greeted with a nervous voice. " You'back all ready, so soon."

They stared at me with a weird face. 

"So soon?" Leo wondered, "It's midnight man. What the fuck have you been doing."

"Nothing!" I squealed and ran to my capsule and changed in my  pajamas and went to bed. I knew they didn't believe me, but i didn't care. All I cared about was the fact i couldance with my beauty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finished this chapter, love ya

Double M