Consciousness

Mag's POV

"CHASE!" I screamed as I woke up in a glass box. I was in some kind of lab, but how did I end up here, the last thing I remember was... NO! Aline took control and... I don't even want to know. "Oh God" I cried, "She killed Chase."

"No, she didn't kill him, he was too clever." a voice said. Suddenly, I see figure coming out, it was Chase! He's alive! He walked towards me, in the box, with reassuring smile. "She wasn't smart enough to know that..." he was then cut off by Bree who, SUPER SPEED to us and Adam showing his muscles: "He also had the help of hustle and muscle!"

"You see, you're not the only bionic in the world." Chase told me.

"Yes, but now," another voice appeared, "you are under arrest by D. Davenport for the murder of 50 pnnocent people, that were actually found, because of my dumb-ass brother: Douglas Davenport." Mr. Davenport announced, followed by Leo and Douglas...WHAT!

My eyes filled with anger. He was there, my coward creator was there standing with Mr. Davenport. I knew my eyes turned to red, not because of Aline, but because of Douglas. Everyone then turned to me, ready to battle. I then used my super strength to hit a hole on one side of the box and super speed to Douglas in anger and grabbed his neck and held him in the air. "All this time, all the things you made me do, and worst, the curse you gave me that kills me every fucking day." I yelled in anger.

"I'm starting to think if I should cut off your fuckin' head you little fucker like Aline did, and add you in her collection." I screamed to the fucker.

"Mag please listen..." he chocked. Trying to set free from my grip.

"Listen to you! Every single day, a part of me dies because you installed Aline in my chip so she can terrorize mankind. Believe me, you're this close to become her next meal." I screamed at him with a dark anger with two fingers leaned closely together in the air.

"Mag stop," Chase grabbed me so I could release Douglas. "He's not evil now, he changed." He told me. The fucker ran behind Mr. Davenport to hide.

"Change!" I chuckled in anger, "this Fucker here doesn't seem different at all. How could you, all of you, trust him?! Look what he did to me, he made me a monster." I glared to everyone.

"Mag please, just hear me out. I can extract Aline out of your chip..."

I cut him off: "Shut up you little fucker! That will never repay everything what Aline did!" I started to cry, "Even if she doesn't exist anymore, do you really think the people who lost their loved one will ever forget what she did, well, what I did." I said with a calmer face and looked at him. Everyone was silent and looked down to the grown. "That's what I thought." And I felt my eyes going back to normal. I then super speeded, and pushed aside Mr. Davenport, Leo and the Fucker, to the exit and to an elevator.

"Mag, wait!" I heard Chase calling after me, "you can't leave, and you need to stay here, where it's safe." he plead, "because right now, we need to hide you from the police, and to extract Aline out of your chip and to make sure Annibal calms down and maybe disappear."

"Disappear?"

"You know what I mean." he said, he then took my hand a told me, "Mag, I don't want to lose you." He said.

I couldn't just let it go, but he was right. Like always.

"Fine" I calmly replied, "but, just keep Fucker away from me, so I don't lose control."

"Ok, but wait" he brushed his hand on my cheek, " how come you didn't turn into Aline?"

"When my eyes turn red, it means I'm in control. When they are red and black, it means Aline, is going to do...you know what."

"So when Trent flirted with you, you scared him on purpose."

"Of course I did, he's was real jerk." I laughed.

Chase then leaned to my cheek and kissed me, "Come on, let's go help the others to fix my capsule."

" Oh my,  that was your capsule! I' m so sorry. Where are you going to sleep?"

"I guess I'm gonna sleep in the same room as you, upstairs." with a Joker face.

"You funny, twisted boy." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

He took my hand: "Come on, let's go to the lab and we will explain you everything about us."

"Ok" he kissed me softly and brought me to the lab.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you like, 

love

Double M