The Dance

It has been a week I didn't go to school and I'm losing my freaking mind. The plan is that the guys inform Principal Perry I moved again because of my father, and that I'm somewhere on the other side of the planet, that gonna be easy. But something else bothers me even more; I can't go the school dance. I hate the fact I can't go and have fun with my friends, but I can't take the risk of being seen.

I was in the lab, alone, training, trying to make time fly faster. After being exhausted because of training, I took a shower and changed into a pair of dark skinny jeans with warrior boots and a pink t-shirt. I needed something to change my mind.

I super speed upstairs to the music room, shut the door and locked it. I needed a little time to change my mind. Music is the only thing that always cheered my mind up, I can say it's my best friend. The music room had such a variety of instruments, it literally blew my mind. "Let's have some fun!" I turned on my recorder and I started to jam.

Chase's POV

"What's that sound?" we all wondered. We all arrived from school and we heard something from the music room.

"Is that, Mag?" Bree asked as she leaned closer to the door.

She was amazing. Did she actually here her herself singing? I thought about something.

"Bree, I think you should take Mag dress shopping." I told her.

"No offense Chase, you know she can't be seen, Right." Adam asked me with a dump face.

"I mean, undercover." I replied

"Okay, but why? She can't go to the dance; everybody thinks she's on the other side of the planet." Bree said.

"I know." I smiled, and walked down to the lab with the same smile. I think I'm gonna blow Mag's mind.

The next day, by morning

Bree's POV

I didn't know what, Chase had in mind, but at least I'd get the chance to go shopping a dress with Mag, yeeeeeah. But first, it's time to get wake up the sleeping beauty.

"So you know what to do Bree, you take her shopping for a dress, do her makeup, hair and whatever and you bring her here by 8. Got it."

"Geez Chase, don't worry about it. Anyways were gonna have so much fun." I squealed.

"Just be careful, she can be very tricky and persuasive sometimes." Chase warned me.

Now to wake her up. I super speeded to her room and jumped on her bed screaming. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" and finally left my weight on her.

"Oww" she grudged still tired."What's the fucking deal Bree, it's seven in the morning." She whined.

"Wake up sleeping! Today we are going shopping, and to be sure you don't get recognized, you're gonna put Mr. Davenport dudad."

"Why are we going for, I can't go to the dance tonight with you guys."

"Well at least stop whining and have some fun, you know, do girl stuff." I argued.

"Fine" she groaned, "just give me a minute and I'll meet you outside."

I left her room and screamed: "Ba Bam!"

After a long day of shopping

After a day of shopping, and man, Mag is not a big fan of that; we finally got her a dress. A strapless blue dress that matched perfectly her eyes that ending to her knees.