Chapter 4

**Percy's POV**

I'm done..

**Annabeth's POV**

It took me a second to realize what was happening, and when I finally did, I was freaking out. Sally had run off to get the nurse, and I was to busy standing over Percy, crying.

When the nurse and doctor came in, they had to literally drag me out of the room. Sally held me close, as I cried onto her shoulder. Percy couldn't die.

After hearing a few electric charges, and a couple 'clear's, the doctor came back out, and I heard the sound of slow beeps.

"Percy is alive. Barily." The doctor said. We nodded sadly, before the doctor spoke again. "That may happen again."

The doctor let us back in, and we entered slowly. I sat down in the chair next to Percy, kissing his forehead lightly. I grabbed his hand, and I felt him hold it back weakly. I smiled softly at him.

As visiting hours ended, I gave Percy another kiss, and his eyes opened slowly. "A-Are you leaving?" He whispered, speaking any louder, and he wouldn't be able to breathe. I nodded. He sighed, and I gave him another kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Wise Girl."

**Percy's POV**

I carefully let go of Annabeth's hand as she left, sighing. The doctor came in, showing me pictures of my chest, and how bad the injury really was.

That was SO not Mrs. O' Leary...

The claw marks had dug deep, causing severe blood loss. On one part, you could see a small section of bone. It was obvious that the hellhound had scratched me twice, as there were two diagonal claw marks, ranging across from each other.

A sharp pain rang through the cut, and I winced deeply. The doctor looked at me concerned, but the concern grew when I started screaming in pain. I felt myself get tired, and going limp, and I fell asleep.

[A/N: I swear these will get longer someday. Sorry about another short chapter]