Chapter 1

**Annabeth's POV**

"Dead... Demigods?" I asked. Nico just simply nodded, and emotion built up inside of me. "Which ones?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Y-You'll see..." Nico led us to a group of four people, all of them had there back turned, but I knew exactly who they were. Percy did, too.

"L-Luke? S-Silena? B-Bianca? B-Beckendorf?" Percy stammered, looking at the newcomers in complete shock. The people turned around, smiling. Everyone-except Luke-began to walk forward, embracing us in a hug.

Luke stayed back, his lips pursed.  After all of the other hugging concluded, I walked up to Luke.

"Do you swear on River Styx that you will not leave me again?"

Luke smiled. "I do."

I smiled and then hugged Luke tightly, whispering into his chest. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

After a few minutes of our hugging, Percy cleared his throat. I pulled away awkwardly, as did Luke.

"Come on, guys. Might as well show you to our friends." Percy's tone was a little harsh, but I could basically see the gears turning in their heads as to why. Silena was the first to get it, as we began to walk over to the other demigods that were waiting for us.

"It's about time you two got together!"

"We've been together, for two years Silena." She let a couple of awes as she hugged Beckendorf's arm.

We got back to the group, and we got funny looks. Clarrise hade her back turned, an didn't notice Silena until she basically squealed her name. Clarisse turned around, almost knocking Leo over.

"Silena! Y-Y-Y-Your alive!" A smile lit up on Clarisse's face. Silena nodded, and she ran over and gave Silena hug. "Missed you."

Silena nodded. Nyssa, who had been helping Leo with something a moment before, turned around, and her eyes began to show with shock and confusion.

"Beckendorf?!"

Leo looked at her funny. "The guy that died? The guy that I stole his bed?"

Nyssa playfully slapped his arm, but nodded. Beckendorf walked over.

"Hey, sis! Did I hear you say you got my bunk?"

"Uh. Yes? You can have it back..."

Beckendorf laughed. "No it's yours now. I'll just make another one just as cool." He smiled slightly.

Luke looked at me. "I made a promise to Hades that I wouldn't go against Olympus again."

"That's good."

"So you and Jackson?"

I nodded. "You're not jealous are you?"

"Maybe a little?" I laughed, and Percy sent a jealous glare at Luke.

"There's always Thalia."

"She's a hunter.."

"She quit the Hunters."

"Seriously?"

"Mhmm."

He nodded, and for some reason, I couldn't help but be jealous for that certain daughter of Zeus.

**Percy's POV**

I walked over to Bianca and Nico, who were having a happy reunion. Nico smiled at me, and I smiled back, but I knew it didn't quite reach my eyes. Nico noticed.

"You alright, Perce?"

I nodded, and sighed. "Yeah, fine."

"Do I sense jealousy?"

"Maybe?"

Nico laughed a little, and Bianca smiled at me.

"Good to see you, Bianca."

"You too, Percy."

That was when we heard, the monster.