Chapter 15

**Percy's POV**

We walked up the steps to everyone's apartment. My teeth were clenched tightly. My body was shaking violently.

We hadn't thought this through. We hadn't thought this through. We hadn't thought this through.

"Nico. I can't do this. I really can't do this. Please don't make me do this. Please." I mumbled desperately. He gripped my hand reassuringly, then moved his hand to my shoulder. He gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Your going to be fine. She's probably not even going to be here. She's probably with her parents." He said, trying to calm me down. I looked him dead in the eye.

"Her car was in the parking lot. She's here." I said. Saying the statement out loud, just seemed to make me shake harder. We had made it to the front door.

"Relax. Okay? Your fine. Really." He said, as he opened the apartment door. Jason came over, giving me a bro-hug the minute we walked through the door.

"Heads up, Piper, Leo, and Rachel suddenly ended up with the flu. Don't go near them." He said. I shrugged. Nico nodded.

"What haven't the contaminated?" Nico asked patiently.

Jason chuckled. "They've contaminated everything. The couch, the table, the sink. Leo contaminated our room."

Nico groaned. "We are all gonna be sick tomorrow, and its gonna suck." Jason nodded. I looked ar him.

"We could go back to my house?" I asked hopefully. Nico just shook his head.

"What's the chances of you actually getting sick?" Nico said. I sighed. At least I had tried.

Just then, Annabeth decided to walk out of her bedroom.

"Oh. Hi, Percy." She said softly, acting as though I wasn't hurt miserably each time I saw her. She acted as though I wasn't pissed off at her.

"Hi-Hi Annabeth..." I managed, talking at her, but only loud enough for me to hear her.

She sighed, walking over to get a glass of water. Then, she went back to the bedroom she shared with Piper and Hazel.