Chapter 20

**Nico's POV**

I woke up, surprised to find that I wasn't sick. Percy wasn't in bed, so I got up to search his house for him. It was ten in the morning, and I knew it wasn't the weekend. Was he still sick?

"Percy? Where are you?" I called into the empty space of his house. Percy came bounding towards me from the living room. He looked fine.

"What's up, Nico?" He asked me. I gave him a look, and said the dumbest thing ever.

"Your not sick."

He laughed. "I was. Apollo came by and healed me for some gods awful reason. You were sick as well. I only knew because you were shivering and groaning. Apollo healed you, too."

"Oh, okay." I said with a tilted head. I was so confused. He laughed at my look. I just walked over and kissed his cheek. He stopped laughing and gave me a kiss back. On the lips. I grinned. He happily grinned back.

"What should we do?" He asked me. It looked like he was cooking, and suddenly I could smell smoke. Percy smelled it, too. He yelled out, "shist" as he ran to the kitchen in an attempt to save whatever he had been making.

He walked over to me with a pout a few moments later, holding a plate of what he had been making.

"I tried to make pancakes..." He held them up, and I found myself looking at blue pancakes. They were shaped like skulls. I grinned at him. He gave me a confused look. "Why are you smiling?"

"Oh kelp head. I'm smiling because you are the best. Oh, and did I mention adorable?"

He blushed and set the plate down. I laughed and pulled him in for a hug. The hug turned into a kiss, and I was smiling into it. Than the Iris Message appeared.

**Percy's POV**

I pulled away awkwardly when Zeus- no Jupiter- cleared his throat.

"What can we do for you, Lord Jupiter?" I asked. He gave me a troubled smile. I didn't like the look. His form flickered to Zeus, and I raised an eyebrow.

"There is another war, but no prophecy. The only thing Apollo and Rachel have said, is that you, Percy, are to be the hero. Again."