Chapter 17

**Percy's POV**

--THE NEXT MORNING--

I woke up to something leaning into my side. I woke up feeling like crap. I groaned softly. Nico sat up quickly, obviously thinking that I was having a nightmare.

"Percy! Are you okay?" He said. I shrugged. He got up to attempt to give me a hug and kiss, but I pushed him away. He gave me a hurt look.

"No, don't be mad please. I think I'm sick. I just don't want to get you sick." I said softly. His face went from hurt into worry.

"I'm going to get you parents, okay?" He said. I shrugged. He got up, and went down stairs. Next thing I know, my mom and Paul were standing in the door way. My mom walked in first, placing her hand on my forehead.

"You are definitely sick.." She said. I nodded. I wrapped my blanket around me tighter. Paul handed me another blanket. I gratefully put that one around me, too.

"I'll call the school. Nico, you can watch him today, right? I can call over for you as well if you'd like." Paul said.

Nico nodded. Paul grabbed his phone, and called the school. I felt like pure crap. I raspily called out in a whine, "Leo got me sick..." Nico laughed a little at my expression.

"Well, you'll have to wait to dump water on his head." He said with a chuckle. I attempted to put water over his head, but I felt to sucky. I was weak. They gave me the flu.. Nico saw me straining, and he shook his head. "That's enough, Percy. No powers until you aren't sick anymore."

I pouted, and Nico kissed me, out of habit, in front of my parents.