Prolouge- Percy

"Percy! Annabeth is expecting you to pick her up for the first day!" My mom called from the front door, and I chuckled. I ran down stairs, giving her a kiss before she went to work, and then hugging my new stepfather.

I grabbed my keys for my car, and ran out the door, not bothering with breakfast or making a lunch. I would just eat cafeteria food.

I hopped into my car driving to Annabeth's house. I knocked loudly, hoping it would be my girlfriend answering the door and not one of her family members. I smiled, when Annabeth stood waiting with a backpack in her hand.

"Let's go Seaweed Brain."

"Okay. Come on!" I held the door open for her, a smile shining brightly on my face.

"What are you so happy about, Percy?"

"What? You want me to be sad Percy again?"

"Uh. No. I don't like that, Percy."

I smiled. "Thought not."

Annabeth laughed as her arm wrapped around my waist. She pulled away, when we got to the car, and she walked toward the passenger seat. I got in on the driver's side, started the car, and drove of to Goode High.

We parked the car in the student section, running up to our group of friends when we got out. Everyone smiled at the son of Poseidon. Nico quickly ran up.

"Hey, Annabeth? Percy? Can I talk to you for a moment? Possibly show you something?" The son of Hades said, his voice quavering from slight fear.

"What's up, Nico?" Percy asked, as the three of them began to walk over to wherever Nico was leading them.

"My dad left us a present I guess you could say. A couple demigods that should be dead.."