Chapter 10

**Percy's POV**

TRIGGER WARNING

I quickly made my way to my bathroom, sliding out my hidden razor from it's hiding spot. I decided this time, a jacket would be all I needed. I wouldn't try to heal it.

I pulled the razor across my wrist, making sure the blood went into the sink. I sliced each wrist ten times, then finally decided to put the blade away after cleaning it.

I bandaged both arms, then walked out of the bathroom. I quickly made it to my bedroom, and found a hoodie. I began to pull the hoodie on, but before I could, I heard someone clearing their throat behind me. I turned, laughing nervously.

"Percy! I thought you were done with this!" My mom asked, her voice calm, but slightly raised. I shrugged, and my mom sighed, walking over and giving me a hug.

"Mom, let go!" I said playfully, with a sad laugh. She frowned, but did as she was told. She tilted her head at me.

"Why did you harm yourself again, Percy?" She asked carefully. I looked down.

"Annabeth cheated on me yesterday..." She gasped quietly, and I shrugged. I walked over to my bed, laying down on it.

I turned away from her, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

--5 Hours Later--

I awoke to two people shaking me. I looked up confused. Had I been having a nightmare? I didn't remember having one..

My mom kissed my forehead, and helped me sit up. My arms were to sensitive to have pressure on the right now. Her eyebrow was furrowed in worry.

"I'm fine. Did I have a nightmare or something?" I asked. She looked a little confused, but nodded. I then realized Paul was looking at my wrists. The bandages were off. "Why are my bandages off?"

"I wanted to see how badly you were cutting, Percy. I don't want you to kill yourself, or attempt to again." My mom stated, and Paul sighed. I looked down.

That attempt had been so long ago...

[A/N: Liking the more frequent updates?]