Chapter 3

[A/N: Short Chapter]

**Percy's POV**

I want to wake up. I hate not being able to talk to Annabeth, or any other person that visits me in the hospital. I hate being in the hospital. At least this time it wasn't my fault.

**Annabeth's POV**
--1 Month Later--

I walked into the hospital, still worried sick about Percy. They weren't going to unplug him like last time. I don't think I could live without Percy. The cut from the hellhound was healing slowly, but that didn't make up for all the blood loss. The doctors said he was stable, but barely. I kissed his forehead lightly.

Thalia and Jason walked in, as well as Luke. Luke hugged me in the brotherly way that he always hugged me in, especially after what happened with Percy. Thalia walked over, and pulled us into a group hug. Jason stood over Percy, whispering at him to wake up.

I pulled away from Luke and Thalia's grasp, and walked over to Percy. I held his hand gently, gently fingering the scars that littered his arms. I sighed.

"Thalia."

"Yes, Annabeth?"

"Should I feed him some ambrosia?"

She nodded, and I pulled out a square pushing it into his mouth. I forced him to chew, and swallow. The cut on his chest began to heal a little faster, but what happened next, wasn't at all expected.

The heart monitor flatlined.