#52: The boys...

I tapped my foot impatiently at the ground.

Seriously. I'm taking back all the words about girls' slowness. If any guy will ever say something about girls, that they get ready for too long, I'm gonna kick him with a baseball bat. For real.

If before they were fighting about where we go to eat, now the guys took a major time till they decided what they wanna eat. I kept rearranging the bag on my shoulder as it was heavy and chafed my shoulder considering the time I had to wait. I was to go and take seats when I realized they had already ordered and were heading to the seats.

I shook my head half-angrily. Thanks for telling me.

"What can I get for you?" the waitress asked.

"Eh...," My eyes darted at the clock and I realized I had lastly eaten 6 hours ago, but thanks to the guys' indecision I've lost my appetite. I eyed the counter table. "One cheesecake, please. And lemon Nestea,"

I got my "food" and moved to the guys.

Is it some kind of conspiracy..? Like really? Why does my life resemble movies more and more with every day? Or a soap opera. Okay, whatever.

I wished guys bon appetit, leaving my belongings by the chair and landing on the only spare place, which - you can assume - was by Jason's. Totally mindblown, isn't it? I don't even try anymore and it just keeps happening.

"Tryina be different?"

"Huh?"

"Not taking full meal,"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not hungry,"

"And Nestea?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"It's lemon. We all have peach,"

Like are you serious?! What's wrong with you? It's not even funny. "You're weird," I pointed out tho my lips were curled into a smile.

The truth is, it was fun to spend time with guys. Of course I did love my girl friends, but the thing with the girls was you mostly talk about guys and gossip about others whereas with guys .. well, you can enjoy dirty jokes or cars or computer games .. it's varied, you know.

"Cassie, sweetheart," I chirped seeing the approach of familiar figure. I stormed to hug her - the habit we had with girls - and she whispered in my ear: "You keep fulfilling your dreams,"

"I stopped trying - it just .. happens," I told her quietly before dropping on my loved seat. I grabbed a chair from the table that was next to ours. "Want something to eat?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Nah, I'll pass,"

I drew my attention back at the table and..."Seriously, guys?"

We glared at the "construction" boys had made: they had taken all the bottles and glasses and put them one on the other.

"What if it falls over?" Cassie asked and pointed her finger at the construction.

They smiled smugly. "Nothing here falls over,"

When we were done with the food .. another a couple of hours had passed. I opened my mouth to say we should start moving, but was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Um, yea?" I faked a serious voice.

"Caro .. where the hell are you?" Alasia's voice wasn't exactly angry, but she was very .. worried, I'd even say.

"Café 153,"

"You had to be on the beach 3 hours ago, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I said seriously and gave guys a look. "But some people here are not able to decide what they want,"