/7/ luke time

THIS IS MY VIDEO
WELCOME BACK PCD

||

Samantha

"SAM WAKE THE FUCK UP WE'RE GETTING A RECORD DEAL!!" was the first thing I heard when I woke up the next day. As I opened my eyes, Grace and Will were in my room, next to my bed and Grace was jumping up and down. "What?" I said while rubbing my eyes, thinking that what I'd just heard was part of my dream. "INTERSCOPE RECORDS WANTS TO SIGN US TO THEIR LABEL." Grace shouted in excitement and only then I realised what was happening and jumped out of my bed to hug them. "WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE." I shouted and jumped up and down with my arms swung around Grace and Will. "How do you know that?" I asked, probably smiling like an idiot but I didn't care. "They sent us emails, saying that they would love to sign us and if we were interested we should contact them." Grace explained. "And of course our Miss here couldn't wait and already contacted them so we're going to their office in an hour to meet them and sign everything we need to." Will added and grinned. "We made it, guys." I said and I swear I felt like crying tears of joy in that very moment but I had to get ready for the meeting.

||

"Welcome on board." our now new manager Ryan said, as soon as we were officially signed to the label, and shook my hand, then Will's and Grace's. "Thank you so much for this opportunity." I smiled. "Thank you for choosing our label. You guys are gonna be big one day, trust me." Ryan smiled one last time and then Will, Grace and I left the building again.
"How sick is that???" Will cheered as we walked back to my car. "This is crazy. I still feel like I'm dreaming." I stated and giggled. "Well wake up little princess, this is reality." Grace said happily and got into the car, followed by Will and me.

||

After I'd dropped Will and Grace off at their houses and got home as well, I realised that I had literally nothing to do so I grabbed my laptop from the coffee table in the living room and sat down on the couch, putting the laptop onto my lap. I decided to check my twitter, as usual. "Holy shit." I said to myself as I saw that I gained more than 70k followers over night which meant that I had reached 100k. I checked my mentions and saw so many tweets from people who told me that they loved Breakaway Girl's performance at yesterday's festival. As I scrolled further down my mentions, I saw that Alex had mentioned me as well as Rian and Luke.

@AlexAllTimeLow: "Great to meet @SamanthaBG @WillBG and @GraceBG today! Everyone go and check out @BreakawayGirl" Alex'd tweeted and attached the pic of ATL and Grace, Will and me.

@riandawson: "new favorite band @SamanthaBG @WillBG @GraceBG @BreakawayGirl" was what Rian had tweeted, also with the pic of ATL and BG attached.

I retweeted both of their tweets and thanked them both in a tweet. Then I read Luke's tweet and I was really surprised.

@Luke5SOS: "spent some time with @SamanthaBG yesterday, she called me "mr. penguin" he tweeted and added a penguin emoji and the picture of both of us smiling into the camera on the hill. Not the picture of me kissing his cheek obviously, that would've caused a lot of drama.

@SamanthaBG: "@Luke5SOS thanks for an amazing time yesterday, we should hang out again sometime :) x" I tweeted him and a second later I received a direct message.

Luke Hemmings: Hey :-) give me your number so I can call you x

I dmed him my number and just then noticed that he was following me as well. Out of curiousity, I checked the other boys' accounts as well and found out that all of the 5sos and ATL guys were following me. Even Kellin Quinn was following even though I sadly hadn't met him yesterday. I guess you could call that an achievement. Suddenly my phone rang, bringing me out of my thoughts.