/9/ more than friends?

Samantha

Shortly after Luke, my mom and I had finished our very delicious breakfast, I got a phone call from Grace, telling me that I had to come to the studio because her and Will wanted to record a new song. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked Luke as I was putting my makeup on. "Yeah sure. By the way, why are you putting on so much makeup? You don't need any of that, you're naturally beautiful." he said shyly and I felt my cheeks getting warm. "I don't know, I don't really feel confident without makeup and you're actually the first one that told me that I was pretty without it besides Grace and my mom." I giggled and smiled at him. "It's true." he smiled back and we looked at each other for a bit until I looked back into the mirror.

||

About 30 minutes later, Luke and I had finally reached the studio. I parked the car in front of the huge building and the both of us got out of the car and walked inside. As we did, we could hear some bass solos so I knew that Grace was in the studio right now. And I was right. "Hey Sam and hey, uhm, Luke, right?" "Yeah, and you must be Will." "That's right mate, nice to meet you." Will smiled, then smirked at me and I just gave him a really confused look but shrugged it off. "Grace is almost done, I was in earlier so all that's missing now are the guitar parts and your vocals, obviously." "Good to know. ", I said to Will, "Come on let's sit down." I then said to Luke. The three of us sat down, Will on a spinning chair and Luke and I on the red couch. As Grace saw us from inside, she smiled at us and finished up her bass parts.

"Hi girrrlll." Grace said as she walked out of the recording booth and gave me a hug. "Heya! You gotta entertain Luke while I'm recording my parts." I smiled at her and then at Luke and walked into the recording booth. I put on my headphones, grabbed my guitar and walked to the mic. "Ready?" the studio guy, who was sitting outside with the others at the mixing desk, spoke through my headphones and I nodded.

"I'm in the business of misery,
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass,
it's ticking like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out,
When I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth" I started and strummed the chords on my guitar and continued.

"I waited eight long months,
She finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie he was the only one for me
Two weeks we caught on fire,
She's got it out for me,
But I wear the biggest smile"

"Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God does it feel so good,
'Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
'Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good" I sang the first chorus and glimpsed at the guys outside and they all looked really impressed, especially Luke, which made me smile.

||

It took me about three takes until the song was finally done and I could join the others again. "Shit, Sam that was incredible." Grace said and hugged me. "Yeah because you wrote the song." I giggled and pulled back again. "Maybe." she teased me and smiled proudly. "What do you wanna do now?" I turned to Luke. "Let's get lunch somewhere, I'm hungry." he suggested and I agreed with him. "Do you guys wanna join us?" I asked Will and Grace. "Yea-" Will started but Grace hit him so he'd shut up. "No, thanks." she smiled innocently and Will glared at her. "Uhm, okay. Bye then." I said, confused by what'd just happened and walked away with Luke.

||

Luke and I had decided that we'd just go to his house and order some chinese food. Firstly, because we were too lazy to go somewhere public and secondly, because someone could see us and think that we were on a date, which wasn't true. "These are great." I said to Luke, complimenting the noodles he'd ordered for me. "Told you so." he smiled and took another fork full of his noodles into his mouth. We were both sitting on Luke's bed in his room, me cross-legged and Luke with his legs stretched out, leaning against his pillows and watching Spongebob while eating our noodles.

Is it Love? // luke hemmingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara