/31/ epilogue

Samantha

"Damn I don't want this tour to be over yet." Michael frowned as he walked into the venue with Calum and Alex by his side, where I was already testing my mic and guitar.

"Me neither." I said into the microphone, which was pretty loud, so it made Michael jump a little and Alex and Calum laughed at him.

"This wasn't funny!!" he complained and now I had to laugh as well.

"Sorry, Mikey." I said into the mic once again but sadly it didn't scare him this time.

"You guys have to see this in a positive way, now that the Aussie tour is almost over you can start planning a world tour again." Alex suggested, which made me think.

"Yeah but I can't, I don't even have a band."

"Yes you do." Rob, the drummer from my touring band walked onto stage.

"I love you guys, but you're only my band for this tour and then you'll have to join another lonely singer that doesn't have friends." I frowned at him.

"No, we don't have to. We talked to our management about this. Remember why they thought we were perfect to tour with you?"

"Because you didn't want attention and wanted to stay in the back so I could gain more fans?"

"Exactly, and that's the thing that hasn't changed. But what has changed is the fact that we don't want to go around and search for a new singer to join for tour every two months. We want to stick with one singer. And we all agreed that that one singer is you." he smiled and right then the others joined us on the stage as well.

"Wait, does this mean you want to make a band?"

"Yes, it does." Jordan, my guitarrist, smiled

"Oh my god..." I put my hands over my face, trying hard not to cry out of happiness.

"Does this mean you're in?" Cameron, my other guitarrist, asked.

"HELL YES IT DOES!" I yelled in excitement and pulled them all into a group hug.

"We need a band name as soon as possible." Mike, the bassist, pointed out and then we all ended the embrace.

"Good point." I admitted, not being able to stop smiling.

"Damn, Sam I'm so happy for you." Michael said, now coming onto stage as well, side-hugging me on one side while Alex and Calum stood by my other one.

"You guys better be good to her." Alex pointed at my band and they all nodded at the same time, which caused me to giggle.

"Hey, don't scare my band away already!" I warned Alex who laughed in response.

"So we're your band now?" Cameron smirked.

"That sounds rude, doesn't it? I'm sorr-"

"No, don't worry, it's true. No one knows who we are. We could be in the crowd for a whole show of yours and not one person would recognise us." Rob laughed.

"THAT'S IT!" Mike shouted, scarring all of us.

"God damnit, Mike." Rob breathed, holding the spot where his heart was.

"What's it?" I asked confused.

"The band name. We Are The In Crowd." he smiled proudly.

"Oh please-" Cameron rolled his eyes.

"No, no that's actually not that bad...We Are The In Crowd..." I admitted.

"We Are The In Crowd." Cameron tried to say it as well.

"We Are The In Crowd." Jordan repeated, and by now we were all smiling.

"I like it." Calum admitted.

"Good, because that's our band name now." Rob announced and we all cheered.

"Let's soundcheck then, We Are The In Crowd." I suggested and we all agreed.

Here's to many years of We Are The In Crowd.

||

"ARE YOU READY FOR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, BRISBAAAAANEE?!?" I shouted into my mic and the crowd screamed louder than ever.

"Okay, listen up, we have one song left, which is a new one, featuring a very special guest, but before we come to that I have some great news to tell you!" I started and they cheered again, knowing that Alex was about to come on stage.

"These four dudes next to, and behind me decided today that they are crazy enough to make an actual band with me. We talked to our management and from now on Rob, Mike, Jordan, Cameron and I are WE ARE THE IN CROWD." I annouced excitedly and the crowd cheered once again.

"I hope some of you guys will follow us on this journey and maybe we'll see each other again very soon!!" Mike said into his microphone, which made me smile.

"And now enjoy 'Kiss Me Again' feat. ALEX FUCKING GASKAAAARTH!!"

||

"Holy shit, that was crazy!" Luke announced as him and the guys got off stage after their set, covered in sweat and confetti.

"I know right! Brisbane was INSANE!" Ashton agreed with him.

"You guys were insane too, though." I said with a piece of pizza in my right hand.

"Hey, where did you get that pizza from?" Michael frowned.

"Bryana ordered some for all of us, but first you all need a shower." I pointed out. After I'd said that, the four of them smirked at each other and then walked closer to me.

"What are yo-"

"GROUP HUG!!!" they all shouted at the same time and hugged me with their sweaty and sticky bodies.

"HELP ME, I'M DROWNING IN SWEAT!" I joked which made them all laugh.

"I'm actually gonna take a shower now though." Ashton announced, letting go of me.

"Yeah, same." the three others agreed and then disappeared.

||

"I'll come over tomorrow." Luke said as the van stopped in front of my house the next morning.

"Luke, we just got home from a 6-week-long tour, go spend some time with your family." I giggled, getting out of the van to grab my suitcases from the trunk.

"Yeah, but I love you, you know." Luke showed up behind me, helping me with my suitcases.

"You're an idiot." I giggled "But I love you too."

"So I can come over tomorrow?" he asked unsure and put down one of the suitcases in front of my front door.

"I have a better idea, take your family with you. Let's have a big reunion dinner with our families."

"See, that's why you're my girlfriend."

"Because I come up with good ideas?"

"Because you're clever." he nodded.

"Idiot."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled at him, put my arms around his neck and connected our lips.

"Crazy how I didn't know what love felt like before I met you." Luke admitted after our kiss.

"Well, love is weird, but so are we." I giggled before Luke kissed me again.

THE END

||

tHATS IT
THAT WAS "IS IT LOVE?"

I hope you guys liked it
(sorry for the last few chapters, I ran out of ideas and time)

thank you so much for reading

I love you all

- tori ♡