/22/ "You want me to massage your balls?"

Samantha

"Wait so they're trying to convince your management to get me go on tour with you?" I asked, rubbing my eyes since I just woke. Sadly I wasn't in Luke's arms anymore. He had already changed into new clothes and was sitting next to me. And now we were talking about where the other guys were.

"Yeah, I said I'd stay here and wait till you wake up." he smiled down at me. Now I sat up too. "Are your balls alright?" "Can we please not talk about my balls anymore?" he giggled. "Why?" I smiled tiredly. "Because it's pretty awkward to talk about my balls with a girl." he smiled and blushed a bit. "Right, sorry, I just wanted to make sure everything's still in place." I teased which made him groan and shove me playfully. "Ugh Saaaamm."

"Sorry but I love teasing you." I said and winked at him. "Did you just wink at me?" he said, not believing what he'd just witnessed. "Maybe?" "Two can play that game, you know? Ask me about my balls again." he said confidently.

"So are your balls better?" I asked confused. "Maybe if you massage them they will be." he smirked and I almost choked on air. "You want me to massage your balls?" I asked but he responded just with a shrug.

"LUKE!" I shouted and jumped up from the couch. "I told you two could play that game." he giggled and got up too, walking closer to me with a wide smile on his face. "What are you-" I asked but got cut off by Luke pressing his lips onto mine.

That's right, Luke Hemmings was kissing me.

It took me a few seconds to realise what was happening but as soon as I did, I kissed him back. He carefully placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him so I put my hands around his neck. My body felt like fireworks were exploding in it and I had goosebumps on places I didn't even know it was possible to have goosebumps.

"So does that mean you felt something when we kissed at the airport?" I stared into his deep blue eyes after he'd pulled back. "Hell yes it does. When Michael and you were making out yesterday I realised that if I didn't show you how I felt about you soon, I could actually lose you."

"How do you feel about me then?" I smiled, not looking away from his beautiful eyes. "I told you to massage my balls, I think that says it all." he giggled and I playfully hit his arm.

"No but for real now. I've liked you since the day you walked up to me at that festival. I like the way your voice sounds and how you are so confident. I like the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh over bad jokes I make up. I like how passionate you are on stage and how strong you still are, even though you got kicked out of your own band. I just like every single thing about you and I didn't know how to tell you this but Sam, I fell so damn hard for you."

"Luke, I- I don't even know what to say. You're the absolute sweetest and I really like you too." I said shyly and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Luke noticed it and whiped it away with his thumb. "So does this mean you'll massage my balls?" "You just ruined it, Hemmings." I giggled. "Oh shut up and kiss me." he giggled as well but I leaned in anyway and connected our lips once again.

"We did it- OH, sorry." we heard Calum's voice and pulled away faster than you can say penis. Luke and I looked at each other with embarrassed grins on our faces, like we were little kids that just got caught stealing cookies out of the kitchen drawer.

"Soooo...uhm are you guys like dating now?" Ashton asked, walking into the room behind Calum and Michael. "I don't know, are we?" I asked Luke. "Do you want to?" "I'd love to." I smiled at him and he cheekily smiled back. "I fucking knew you had feelings for her. Calum you owe me $5." Ashton cheered and Calum groaned.

"You guys are idiots." Michael laughed and I nodded. "Hey! We got our management to agree on the tour." Calum defended himself and Ashton. "Wait we're going on tour?" I asked excited. "Yesssss. In about two months. It's only an Aussie/New Zealand tour though but it's gonna be a lot of fun." Michael smiled widely. "Oh god, thank you guys." I said and walked over to them to hug them all at the same time.

||

comment here if you'd like to massage Luke's balls too

this is just a cute short chapter bc I dont have any ideas anymore so yeah

I hope you liked it

lOvE ------ tORi xx