/23/ "I'm breaking up with you"

you cant lie, ashton and bryana are cute af

||

tour time
(again bc I dont wanna write 20 boring filler chapters)
(even though this is a filler chapter as well lol)

Samantha

Today was the first concert of our Australia/New Zealand tour, starting off in Canberra. It took us almost a week to finally agree on a tour name, which ended up as the "Hi or Hey continent AUS" tour. Pretty bad looking at it now but who cared?

You couldn't exactly say it was an arena tour but some of the venues were arenas, not the one tonight though. But it was good because then I would be less nervous, starting off with smaller venues. And with smaller venues I meant about 5,000 - 7,000 people would show up, which was still insane.

We were all currently on a tour bus on our way from Sydney to Canberra and we'd be on this bus a lot in the next weeks. We had, in fact, two busses, one for the crew and one for the guys and me.

"Why do I have to be on a bus with you four sweaty guys when I could be on the other bus where I wouldn't be the only female?" I asked curiously and caused the boys to giggle. "After kissing Cal's butt you automatically became one of us." Ashton joked. "Besides that, we're picking up Bryana on our way and she'll join this bus as well so don't worry, you'll have someone to talk about girl problems." he added.

"Bryana will join us on tour?" Luke asked surprised and Ashton nodded. "So we finally get to meet her, great!" Michael spoke for all of us. "Please don't be idiots and make her want to leave again. I really like her and I haven't seen her these past two months either because she was busy being a model and all." Ashton said shyly.

"Wait she's a model? Okay I guess I'll have to talk to you guys about my girl problems then because she surely won't want to be friends with me." I giggled. "Why wouldn't she?" Cal asked and looked pretty confused. "Because she's probably really hot and I look like a half eaten chicken wing." "A hot chicken wing, though." Luke said and put his arm around my shoulder and pecked my forehead.

"I wouldn't be dating her if she wasn't nice and I know she'll definitely like you, don't worry Sam." Ashton smiled proudly.

||

"Holy shit you really are hot, I predicted it! Hi I'm Sam." I said in awe and she giggled. Bryana was seriously the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. She was literally perfect, her hair, her face, her legs, everything. "Oh god thank you but you are too. I'm Bryana." she giggled and hugged me.

About a minute before that meeting, the bus had stopped at a gas station where Bryana had already been waiting to get picked up. I was the first one to get off the bus, not even waiting for Ashton because I seriously needed a girl friend between all these guys. And Ashton was right, she really was hella nice.

"So you're Luke's girlfriend, right?" she smiled with her teeth, which were perfectly white. I swear if Ashton ever broke up with her I'd become a lesbian and date her because damn. "Yup that's me. I'm glad to have another girl with me on the bus because I don't know how I would've survived." I laughed and she laughed along.

"BRY!" Ashton shouted excitedly, finally getting off the bus too with the other guys behind him. "Hi babe." she said and hugged him when he was close enough. "I missed you." Ashton said in a normal volume now and cupped Bryana's cheeks in his hands before kissing her gently.

I bet they would've stayed like that for hours if Michael hadn't cleared his throat, receiving a glare from Ashton and a shy smile from Bryana. "These are my best friends and band mates Michael, Luke and Calum." Ashton introduced them to her and they all smiled. "Nice to finally meet you guys." she said and waved at them for a second.