/21/ balls & cuddles

look how cute and handsome Luke is ugh fuck I'm questioning my lane again

||

Samantha

"Luke, did you have feelings when you had to kiss Sam or was it really just to satisfy management?" Ashton asked all of the sudden.

A few moments before that I had closed my eyes, since tiredness was slowly coming over me. But that question made me feel wide awake again though.

I've had that question in my head ever since the kiss  had happened so I really wanted to know Luke's answer. I didn't look at Luke though so it wouldn't be too obvious.

"So?" Ashton asked, being really impatient. "Well I-" "Jesus, there you are!!" the door flew open and a woman with the same hair colour as Calum was standing in the doorframe, interrupting Luke's answer.

"Hi Mrs. Hood." Ashton sat up and smiled at the woman, who I now knew was Calum's mom. "Hi boys and...?" she said and then looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

I stood up from the sofa bed and walked over to her. "I'm Sam, nice to meet you." I smiled at her, feeling quite awkward since she was still fully dressed while I was wearing one of Cal's boxers and my black top from earlier.

"Oh are you the girl from that band?" she asked nicely and shook my hand, but little did she know. "Well yeah, kinda." I smiled slightly at her. "What are you doing here? I thought you went out with dad?" Calum asked from the couch, changing the subject. God bless that boy.

"Yeah we were and we just got home. I wanted to check on you but you weren't in your bed so I searched for you." "I hope it's alright for you that I'm sleeping over?" I asked her. "Of course darling, Calum's friends are always welcome in this house. Have fun you all, I'm gonna go to bed now." she smiled one last time and then left the room again.

"Can you switch off the lights?" Cal asked since I was still standing at the door, right next to the light switch. I did as I was told and stumbled through the dark room, trying to reach the couch.

Suddenly I ran into something and some things fell onto the floor, making a loud noise. "Are you alright Sam?" Calum giggled. "Don't laugh at me I'm not a fucking cat, I can't see in the dark." I responded which caused all the boys to laugh now.

"Hold on, I'll help you." Luke said and I heard him stand up. "Say something so I know where you are." he added. "Calum likes to suck balls." now I heard Luke's giggle coming closer to me. Then everything was silent and I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit scared.

"BOOO!" Luke shouted, touching my shoulders, causing me to scream and accidently kick him where boys never want to get kicked. "AH FUCK" he swore and I heard him fall to the ground. Suddenly the light switched on again. "What the fuck guys." Calum said, standing at the light switch.

"Shit Luke I'm so sorry, that was a reflex." I said worriedly and knelt down beside him. He groaned in response, holding his private parts with his hands. "I'm gonna get some ice." Calum announced and left the room.

"At least now we all know to never scare Sam." Ashton giggled. "I'm sorry Luke, I swear I didn't want to hurt you but you scared the fucking shit out of me an-" "Sam save it, it was my own fault." Luke interrupted me and smiled weakly.

"Here's the ice." Calum said, handing me a plastic bag full of ice and I handed it to Luke. "While you cool Luke's balls, I'm gonna go to bed." Calum said and laid down on his place on the couch. Michael and Ashton both laid down too, said goodnight and closed their eyes.

"Come on let's go to the couch too, it's more comfortable than the floor." I whispered to Luke, standing up and holding my hand out into his direction. He nodded and grabbed my hand so I could help him up.

We walked over to the couch and laid down, lying face to face, Luke still holding the ice onto his balls. "Shit the light." Luke groaned. "I have an idea, give me my shoe." I said. Luke looked pretty confused but did it anyway.

I grabbed the shoe and threw it to the light switch, hitting it and turning off the lights. "Clever." Luke whispered and even though it was dark now, I could still see the outline of his smile.

"Thanks. Can you sleep with the ice on your balls?" "I don't think so, why?" "Well then I'm gonna stay up with you." I explained. "You don't have to do that, Sam. Get some sleep." he said softly. "But this was my fault." "No it was my fault. Now get some sleep for your pretty face." he said once again and I finally gave in.

I slipped closer to him and as I was close enough, I put my hands around his torso and cuddled into his chest carefully, not wanting to crush his balls again. "Goodnight Luke." I whispered and before I could hear Luke's response, I drifted off to sleep.

||

Luke

Sam looked so peaceful sleeping and it felt so good to have her so close to me. I couldn't deny it anymore, I actually did have feelings for her. I was seriously so glad that Calum's mom had interrupted our truth or dare session earlier because I wouldn't have wanted to tell everyone that I did feel something when I kissed Sam at the airport. Especially not with Sam lying right next to me.

Everything had happened so fast after that but I was somehow glad that Sam kicked my balls. It may sound really weird but otherwise Sam probably wouldn't be sleeping in my arms right now.

My balls slowly started to hurt less though so I put the icepack away and put my now free arms around Sam to bring her even closer to me. And it didn't take long until I fell asleep as well.

||

god how cute was that
I loved writing this haha

rip luke's balls

love you guyysssss
- tøriii x