Epilogue

At the end of the season, the Dallas Stars made the post season. There wasn't even words to describe the feeling when the clinched. The energy in the locker room was unbelievable. Nicola had cried so hard when the final buzzer went off.

Nic had also gotten her job for the stars back but this time with even more pay and vacation time.

The Stars were more than excited to finally taste the playoffs. And even though they only survived a single round, they had made it and that's all that mattered.

Jamie, their proud captain, couldn't be happier to please the fans and bring back the playoffs to Dallas.

Nicola knew Jamie was a special talent and that his hockey prime was just starting. She knew that something spectacular would happen next season for him.

--
As for Tyler and I, we were now living together and our relationship was prospering. Jamie had moved into a huge house and the lease on my apartment was up so Tyler welcomed me in since I spent so much time there already. And Jamie has a room set aside for me with pictures of my brother framed and displayed on the wall. Jamie made sure to make it know I'm always welcomed in his new home with his large kitchen for cooking.

I had also found trust in Tyler. He was like my best friend, I told him everything and he did the same with me. I opened up and had even talked about my brother with him.

I didn't know where this rollar coaster called life was going to take me or had in store for me but I know that my brother is proud.

I know my brother is proud of my boyfriend and Jamie. I know he's proud of me and how I have a job that I'm so in love with and am surrounded by people who love me unconditionally. I know he's here and he's watching and smiling to himself. I know he's living his dreams through Jamie. I know he's happy.