Jinxed Once Again

Serena's P.O.V

We've been waiting for everyone that Gary invited to come over. It didn't take that long until Misty, Dawn, May, and Barry came over.

"I thought you said that everyone was going to be here." Misty looked around.

"They were until they replied they couldn't come or they were busy." Gary sighed. "And of course Paul and Drew that it was a stupid idea."

"Okay, what are we gonna do now then?" Barry asked.

"Truth or Dare." He smiled.

•~•~•~•~•

Once everyone gathered around in the living room, Ash sat on the couch and said he didn't wan to play. We all sat down on the carpet floor and Gary started the game off.

"Okay..." He scanned the room. "Ash."

"I'm not playing." He frowned.

Gary ignored him and asked, "Do you have a crush on Serena?"

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I told you I'm not playing!" Ash yelled.

"Do you?" Gary asked a second time.

Ash didn't answer and instead walked out of the living room.

Did that mean he liked me? Or was it because he didn't?

"Sore player." Gary sighed. "Okay, then May." He starred over at her. "Truth or dare?"

"Um...truth." May smiled.

Gary looked up at the ceiling. "Do you have a crush on anybody?"

"No." She stated flatly.

"Really?" Gary asked.

"Yeah. It's the truth."

"Well that's depressing." Gary rested his head on the palm of his hand.

May turned around to face Misty and asked, "Misty, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Misty smiled.

"Agh. Come on there's no one who wants to do dares." Barry pouted.

"Well I can't think of anything." May sighed. "Do you like Paul?"

"No!" Misty motioned backwards in disgust.

"I knew you didn't." May laughed. "I just wanted to see your reaction."

Misty sighed and then looked back up. "Ah... er- Gary."

"Dare!" Gary sat up confidently.

"Okay, I dare you to jump down from the top of the stairs!"

"That's easy!" Gary marched over to the stairs and climbed them.

Everyone followed him to watch him jump.

He kept jumped up and down on his knees until finally, he jumped. I felt my heart race as he almost hit the side of the stair railing, but missed.

Once he reached the bottom he rolled, stopping the impact, but then I saw that Ash was right where Gary was heading towards. Gary rolled towards Ash, tripping him and leading him to fall.

Everyone ran down the stairs to see if everyone was alright.

"Ash!" I yelled as he stood back up.

"I'm fine." Ash starred back over at Gary.

"Dude, you ruined it!" Gary frowned.

"Yeah and you almost killed me." Ash sweat dropped.

"You only tripped, stop over exaggerating." Gary said.

Everyone sat back back over at the living room and decided to not ever dare anyone to do that again. Even though I thought it was stupid in the first place. Who the hell does that?

"Who's turn is it?" Barry asked.

"Gary's." Misty smiled as she sat back down in her spot.

"Serena, truth or dare." Gary smirked.

Both of them were bad either way so I said, "I don't care. Either one."

Gary seemed to be happy with that.

"Okay, I dare you... to kiss Ash."

I felt my heartbeat fasten and my cheeks heat up more then ever. I should of done truth! But then if I did truth he might of asked me if I liked Ash.

"What!?" Dawn was thrown back a little.

I didn't know what Ash's reaction was, I didn't bother to look up at him sitting on the couch.

"Yep. Do it." Gary smirked.

"But-" I didn't know what to argue.

"Well? Are you gonna kiss him?" Gary looked over at me.

"Uh-" My heart seamed as if it exploded, now with how fast it was beating.

"Gary, you shouldn't make her." May frowned.

"Well she said dare or truth so..."

"I know, but if she doesn't want to, she shouldn't have to." Misty sweat dropped.

"That's not fair!" Gary grumbled.

"Nothing's fair." Misty said.

"I think we should play something else." Dawn sweat dropped as well.

Gary said, "But-"

"Sounds good!" May interrupted.

Saved. Thank goodness. But just because I was saved, didn't mean that my heartbeat stopped beating a thousand miles per hour.

Remember when I told you that "whats going to happen next? Someone dares me to kiss Ash?" Yeah I just jinxed myself again. Told you that I jinx myself all the time.

Ash's P.O.V

•~•~•~•~•

After we all played a few games that I thought was pretty boring, people started leaving until Gary and Serena were the last ones.

"So Serena? Are you gonna kiss Ash now?" Gary smirked.

I felt my heartbeat beat against my chest. A part of me actually, kinda wanted Serena to kiss me, even if she didn't want to.

Serena's face lit up a bright red as she made a face that showed she was nervous and embarrassed.

"Serena, I'm serious I think you should go get checked. You keep turning red." I said.

Gary shot a glance at me, for I don't know why.

"Anyway, I got to go." Serena said, her face still red and headed for the front door.

"Okay, see ya." I said.

Serena stepped out of the house and closed the door behind her.

After a few seconds after Serena left Gary turned around to face me.

"Dude!" He starred at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Serena's blushing! She's not sick stupid!"

"Blushing?" I asked even more confused.

"Agh! You're so dumb." Gary face palmed himself. "I got to teach you a few things."

•~•~•~•~•

Gary talked to me for the last half hour talking about how I could impress Serena and tell if she liked me or not, which was still pretty confusing, but I think I got it. But I don't think I'll do anything a he told me to do, like telling Serena she was cute and impressing her by acting cool and trying to make her jealous by hanging around other girls, which I thought was pretty mean.

I just hoped that this quarter will be better then the last one.