Riding A Roller Coaster

Serena's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes it was dark but some light was seeping through the curtains, rays of light reflecting off off the wall. I turned around and saw Ash asleep still. Thank goodness.

I removed the sheets carefully so I didn't wake up Ash and I slid off the bed.

All of a sudden the phone behind me rang, making me jump.

Ash must of heard the phone ringing because immediately after it rang, he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"You don't need to answer that." Ash said, sleepily once he saw me. "It's the wake up call. Their supposed to wake us up at 8."

"That reminds me, when are we supposed to go to Disney Land?" I whispered.

"Um- I think 10." He yawned.

"K, I'll go get dressed then."

•~•~•~•~•

After I took a shower and got dressed I came out from the bathroom to find Bonnie jumping up and down on the bed.

"Wake up big brother! We're going to Disney Land today!" Bonnie yelled.

Once Ash saw me he said, "I'll get in next I guess." And he walked into the bathroom.

"Ow! Bonnie! You jumped on my leg!" Clemont sat up and rubbed his ankle.

"Well you weren't waking up so I figured that if I jumped on you it would wake you up." Bonnie whined.

Clemont sighed and then turned on the lamp next to him.

•~•~•~•~•

After awhile Ash eventually came out of the bathroom in his normal day cloths, his hair still kinda wet.

"Do you guys know wither or not we'll be able to bring snacks in?" Ash asked.

"I don't think so." Clemont stood up and entered the bathroom.

"Eh, never mind. I don't have enough money to buy anything else anyways." Ash jumped onto the bed.

"First of all, you shouldn't of bought all of those snacks, including my Gatorade, you should of saved it up for Disney Land. Second of all, I got some money that we could all use, I need to pay you back for buying that Gatorade anyways." I said.

"Nah, I don't need anything." He laid down on his back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, if you need anything, make sure to tell me." I sighed.

•~•~•~•~•

Once everyone was finally dressed and ready to go, It was 9:47 and we all headed out and headed for the front of the hotel where the bus was waiting. There was only a few kids waiting out in the front of the hotel with their friends. But one that that caught my eye was Dawn.

She ran towards me with a wide grin on her face and said, "What ride should we go in first!?"

"I don't care." I said.

"Can we go on California Scream'in!? Everyone else is going on that first!" She jumped.

"I already told you, I don't care." I said as nice as I could.

"I want to go on California Scream'in!" Bonnie yelled.

"I think your too- small." Clemont said.

"What!?" Bonnie frowned.

"I don't think you're tall enough to ride it yet." Clemont frowned.

"That's no fair!" Bonnie pouted.