Mr. Unbelievable

Right after Ash sat back in the seat I heard Misty yell.

Crap.

"SERENA!" Iris yelled.

I slouched down in my seat.

"Don't let them see me." I said this, humiliated as pushed my hat down to shroud my face.

"Well, if they see me, then they'll know your sitting here." Ash slid over closer to me, making me sit back up and slide closer towards the window.

"Agh!" I face palmed myself.

"It's not that bad." Ash said, sweat dropping.

"Easy enough for you to say, girls are different when it comes to stuff like this."

"Well, you don't know boys then either." He sighed. "I'm sure you must of just experienced it right now though with Gary."

Before anything happened, I saw Iris. She was starring at me with a huge grin on her face.

Crap... again.

"Slide over!" I half whispered and yelled at Ash.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"They know where I'm sitting now! I have to go sit somewhere else!"

Ash moved and stood up from his seat, but made sure to not be seen by anyone.

I stood up and was about to walk over to the empty seat in front of me, but then I felt the bus come to a stop.

I felt myself get thrown to the side and Ash grab my wrist, but instead of him being able to stop me from falling, I ended up dragging him down with me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Ash hovering over me as his hand held my wrist down to the ground, his brown eyes looking into mine. The rim of my hat was pressing against his, showing how close our faces were. My heart beat quickened as I felt my cheeks heat up as I laid there, frozen by embarrassment. I jerked up and then my head bump into his, knocking my hat off and his out of place.

He pulled back and said, "Ow."

I rubbed my forehead. "S- sorry."

"Its fine." Ash fixed his hat back into place and looked back up at me, but he paused awhile.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh- it- it's nothing." He stood up and then knelt down and picked up my hat and held it out for me to take. "It's just that- I've never seen you without your hat on."

I took it and placed it back onto my head. He still had his hand out, so I took it and he pulled me up.

"Ooh là là." Gary laughed. "What did I just see? Amour maybe?"

"Uh-" Ash was about to say something, but then changed the subject once he saw the iPhone in Gary's hands again. "Did you-"

"Of course I did! And I just sent the photo to everyone." Gary smiled, as if he did the most amazing thing in the world. "Do you want to see?" He flipped the phone over. There I was on the floor of the bus, my hair spread across the floor as Ash hovered over me. And if you studied real closely, you could see me blush.

"Isn't this great!?" Gary jumped up from his seat with the biggest smirk ever.

"No, it's not great! Because of you! If any of my friends see me after this they'll- they'll-" I let my head fall and hit the palm of my hand. "AGH."

"Stop whining." Gary said.

"I won't, not until you pay for what you did!"

"I don't need to pay you back with anything, you should be thanking me."