Hotel Arrival (Part 1)

Ash's P.O.V

After hours of driving to California, we finally reached our hotel. It was about 7:00pm when we got there and everyone was pretty much exhausted from the whole drive, but once we reached the destination, everyone seemed to be wide awake again. Everyone rushed into the hotel once the bus came to a stop. Mrs Juniper and the rest of the teachers tried to stop people from running out of the buses, but failed.

Eventually, the teachers all had to blow their whistles together to get everyone's attention. Serena still was hiding from her friends, which I still don't get. She kept hiding behind me as I walked around too, but I didn't mind. I liked it when she hung around me.

"Everyone shall have four partners to go with to have a room. One group might have only three in a group, so don't worry if you're group is only three. We will allow you all to choose wisely and choose who all of you want to stay in a hotel room together. Once you've teamed up, come up to the teacher that you went on the bus with and he or she shall provide you your key to a hotel room." Mr. Sycamore said, holding up the cards for the rooms.

I turned around to see if Serena was there, but instead I found that she was gone. I scanned the area around me, but I couldn't fine her. Weird.

Serena's P.O.V

"Let go of me, already! You're hurting my wrist!" I yelled once we were out of ears sound.

"Sorry." Dawn let go of my hand and turned around to face me.

"Where is everyone?" I looked around, expecting Misty, Iris, and May to be around somewhere, but all I saw were bushes, trees, and the side of the hotel.

"I didn't bring them." Dawn smiled.

"What? Then why did you drag me out here?"

"Because! I want to hear about what happened between you and Ash on the bus! I was literally fangirling the whole way here after I saw those photos! How did Gary even get those!? And how did it happen!?"

"Wait! Why didn't you just bring everyone over here to talk about it?" I crossed my arms.

"Because they don't know about your crush on him yet!" Dawn flailed her hands in the air.

"They don't?"

"Of course not! Now come on and tell me how it happened! I especially want to know how you ended up on the floor of the bus with Ash- I don't know what he was doing. Were you two making out or something?"

I felt face heat up and my heart trying to jumped out of my chest. My hair stood on end as more waves were sent from my heart throughout my body. "WHAT? NO!"

"Geez, I was just asking. Ash was holding your wrist down so I kinda just jumped to the conclusion that-"

"NO."

"Okay, okay." Dawn smirked, almost the same as Gary's which sent a shiver down my spine. "So what actually happened in that pic?"

"I tried to move to another seat, but then the bus came to a stop, leading to me falling. Ash tied to catch me by the wrist, but instead, he ended up falling down with me." As I said this, I ended up blushing as I thought about it. I didn't know if it was bad luck or good luck now that I thought about how it happened.

Dawn jumped up and down, squealing as she jumped.

This was going to be a long talk.

Ash's P.O.V

After the teachers were done talking about the rules, the whole group of students that surrounded them, scattered everywhere, looking for their friends to team up with them. There was students from our school at every corner that I turned. I went to go search for Serena, but then I felt a tug on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Gary and the rest of my friends.