Alternate Ending

Alright so this is an alternate ending by JewelGoldSmith. It starts halfway through The Start of the End and each chapter from then on. Enjoy!

The Start of the End

When the final bell rang, Ray slowly walked to the buses. He started to get on his bus, but decided to walk instead. He wanted this to take as long as possible.

Not paying attention, he walked, wondering how they kept him out of the loop. He opened the door, walked up the stairs, and sat down on Joel's bed. But it wasn't Joel's bed. 

Ray panicked and tried to leave, but it was too late. The doorway was swiftly blocked by a man. Ray tried to back away, but tripped over his backpack. The man lifted his arm and brought the strong, black, leather belt down on his son.

"YOU. DARE. SHOW. YOUR. FACE. IN. THIS. HOUSE. AFTER. ALL. THAT. YOU. DID. I. WILL. BEAT. YOUR. ASS. SO. HARD. YOUR. GRANDCHILDREN. WILL. FEEL. THE. PAIN. YOU. ARE. GONNA. WISH. YOU. NEVER. SET. YOUR. PUSSY. ASS. ON. THIS. FUCKING. EARTH. YOU. BITCH." Ray's Dad yelled each time he brought the belt down across Ray's body. 

Ray whimpered and started crying. Ray's dad left the room and shut the door tightly shut behind him. Ray heard him push a dresser in front of the door. Ray was trapped. He tried the window, but it had been superglued shut. Even if it was open, Ray doubted he could have the strength to lift the window, much less climb sown the rope.

Ray moaned. His whole body ached, and his clothes were torn by the lashes of the belt. He reached for his phone, to find it was no longer there. His father had somehow managed to grab his phone when he wasn't looking.

"Prick," Ray said. "Prick ass prick. Mother fucking bitch. Dick." He proceeded to call his father as many insulting things as he could think of. Then he fell silent, and had a panic attack. It took a few minutes to pass, and when it did, he heard a commotion.

*****

Clint

The dresser in front of his door was toppled on it side as the drawers slid out, crashing to the floor. His door was flung open so harshly on of the hinges broke off. Ray was trembling.

"YOU BROUGHT YOUR FRIENDS HERE TO HELP YOU OUT? I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT! YOU ARENT GONNA LIVE PAST THIS NIGHT AND NEITHER ARE YOUR FRIENDS!" Ray's dad screamed.

His father grabbed him by the hair on his head, and grabbed his thick leather belt. He then stormed to the front door, dragging Ray down the stairs and into walls. He stood on the front steps holding Ray on his knees in one hand and raised the belt in the other.

Ray looked up and saw all of his boys, Joel, and Barbra all looking on in horror. That's when Michael lost his temper, and Ray had another panic attack. Jack held a loudly swearing Michael back while Ryan sprinted to help Ray. Ryan was struck by the belt and everyone, including Michel "Rage Quit" Jones, gasped. 

Ryan got up off the ground with fire in his eyes. Ray was constantly finding it harder to breathe, and his pulse increased. Ryan walked up to a slightly scared Mr. Narvaez and said, "Let him go." 

Ray's dad sneered, "Never." Ryan leaped onto him. Everyone stood stock still, completely shocked. Ray's dad dropped him and lashed at Ryan. Ryan caught the belt and yanked it out of his hand.

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. My. Boyfriend. Again." He demanded, huffing angrily in between each word.He turned and Ray's dad took that moment to act. He tackled Ryan to the ground and took the belt back. Then, pinning Ryan down, he proceeded to belt him over the head as many times as possible.

"You. Bitch. Can't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do. To. My. Own. God. Damned. Son!" And with that he knocked Ryan out cold.

"Ryan!" Ray cried, "Answer me Ryan! RYAN! Ryan please, please..." And he broke down to tears. Ray's dad walked over to him, crumpled on the ground, raised the belt and brought it down with so much force it broke open his skin. Ray cried out in agony. His dad raised the belt again, and brought it down even harder. That may have cracked a few bones, along with cutting open his skin. He raised the belt to whip him even harder, when someone cried out "Stop!"