ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 83

As the group chat finally quieted down, Yara placed her phone on the table, feeling a mixture of relief and exhaustion. The constant stream of messages had been overwhelming, but she was grateful for her friends' support and understanding.

Turning her attention to Owen, who was seated nearby, Yara couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the unexpected trip he had orchestrated. "I hope you weren't uncomfortable with this treatment," Owen remarked, his voice tinged with sincerity.

"It was shocking, but thanks for the trip," Yara added, offering Owen a genuine smile. Despite the initial surprise and confusion, she had genuinely enjoyed their time together, and she wanted him to know that.

Owen returned her smile, his eyes reflecting a sense of contentment. "I'm glad you're having fun," he replied warmly, his voice carrying a hint of relief.

Their conversation was interrupted by a sudden long sigh from Chris, who had just emerged from the bathroom. "That was refreshing!" Noah exclaimed, appearing beside Chris with a grin.

Sensing that their time together was drawing to a close, Yara stood up and reached for her towel, ready to prepare for the evening ahead. Owen followed suit.

After their refreshing baths, the five of them once again gathered on the deck, enjoying the cool evening breeze and the sound of the waves. As they relaxed, thoughts turned to the adventures that awaited them the next day.

"I wonder what's the fun thing to do tomorrow," Noah mused, taking a sip from her bottle of wine.

"I heard they have jet skis; we can rent five and play around," Harry suggested, his eyes lighting up with excitement. His suggestion was met with enthusiastic agreement from Noah and Yara.

"Sounds like a thrilling activity! Can't wait!" Noah exclaimed, finishing off her bottle of wine with a satisfied smile.

As the evening drew to a close, Yara decided it was time for bed. "Well, it's time for sleep! Let's all get some good rest, everyone!" she declared, rising from her seat and heading towards the house.

The others followed suit, making their way to the bedroom one by one. Each of them claimed their own bed, settling in for the night. As they drifted off to sleep, the sounds of gentle breathing filled the room, a peaceful lullaby in the tranquil night.

Chris was the last to fall asleep, quietly ensuring that everyone was settled and comfortable before finally allowing himself to rest, joining his friends in the realm of dreams.

_

"Unfortunately, the three jet skis are already reserved, leaving only two available, but we also have a yacht that can accommodate at least 10 people on board! How about it?" Sandra announced, presenting the alternative option to the group. Yara glanced towards Owen, allowing him to make the decision.

"We'll take the two jet skis and the yacht, please," Owen declared, and the group erupted into cheers. Sandra nodded in agreement, instructing the staff to prepare the items accordingly.

After a brief explanation of how to operate both the jet skis and the yacht, the group split up. Noah, Harry, and Chris boarded the yacht, while Yara and Owen each took a jet ski. Noah protested about not getting a jet ski, but Chris reminded her that it was her fault for losing the rock-paper-scissors game.

"Are you sure you're alright with using the jet ski? I can tell Noah to swap with you," Owen asked Yara once again, his concern evident in his voice. Yara shook her head with a determined smirk. "I'm alright, and I worked hard for the mini-game to get on the jet ski after all."