ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 81

As Sandra glanced over the list, her eyes fell upon Yara, still cradled in Owen's arms. "Ah, I assume you're Owen Knight?" Owen nodded in confirmation. "And the lady you're holding must be... hmmm... Yara Knight? You didn't put their last name?" Sandra inquired, her gaze drifting to Yara's peaceful face.

Owen's grin widened mischievously. "Oh, we don't know her last name, but you can just put that instead," he replied playfully, eliciting a chuckle from Sandra. With a nod of understanding, she proceeded to call out the remaining names on the list before launching into a detailed introduction of the resort's offerings.

As Sandra spoke, Owen couldn't help but glance down at Yara, a sense of fondness swelling within him. He knew there would be teasing to come once she woke up.

"I see. You will be assigned to the most expensive room, which is the farthest one, to enjoy the area alone. This room is large enough for your group, and we will deliver food for you to grill. Additionally, we have pre-cooked meals available for your convenience. You can choose to have me stay in your room or simply call me using the phone installed in your rooms," Sandra explained, her gaze lingering on Owen.

"We will just call you if needed. Thank you for offering," Owen responded, noting a hint of disappointment in their host's eyes before she quickly masked it with a smile.

"Alright then, this will be the total of your stay here, including the free meals and activities—" Sandra was interrupted by a nudge from her coworker. Confusion flickered across her features as she turned to her colleague, who whispered something urgently in her ear. Sandra's eyes widened in realization, and she hurriedly excused herself before disappearing into a nearby room.

After a brief moment, Sandra returned with a different receipt in hand. She handed it to Owen, who was tenderly playing with Yara's hand, and offered a warm smile. "You must really cherish this person to carry her around without getting uncomfortable," Sandra remarked, observing Owen's affectionate gesture.

Owen returned her smile as he paid the receipt, a sense of warmth spreading through him at Sandra's observation.

"You're all set! Please follow me!" The staff, who had been watching them, cleared the way and opened the door, revealing a mesmerizing view of the sea. The walk to their room was long but worth it, as the beauty of the surroundings left them in awe. When they finally reached their destination, they were greeted by a sight that exceeded their expectations. The room was nothing short of stunning, with high-quality furnishings and luxurious amenities.

Owen continued to cradle Yara in his arms as they made their way to the bedroom area, which was situated on the second floor and offered a breathtaking view. With gentle care, he settled her onto the plush bedding, tucking her in with a tender gaze before leaving her side to join Harry and the host for some final arrangements.

After bidding farewell to the host, exhaustion weighed heavily on their shoulders. It was already 1 am, and they were weary from the day's activities.

"Well, let's get some rest. Those two will pester the fuck out of us once they wake up, so we better get some rest," Harry remarked wearily as he made his way towards the bedroom area. With a sense of relief, they all retired to their respective beds, not bothering to change out of their clothes before succumbing to the peaceful embrace of sleep. As the sound of snoring filled the room, they drifted off into a well-deserved slumber.

"UWAHHHH, WE'RE HEREEEE!!!" Noah's exuberant cry filled the room, shattering the peace of the early morning. Harry's groan of frustration echoed through the air as he attempted to drown out the noise by burying his head in his pillow.