ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 82

The five of them are now soaking wet and Yara was shivering, Owen grab her by her waist and drag her body towards the steps, her body was dangling and the water starts dripping wet.

The five of them were now soaking wet, with Yara shivering from the cold water. Owen swiftly grabbed her by the waist and guided her out of the pool, her body dripping wet as he led her to a nearby chair.

"Stop dragging Yara into your craziness, she might get scared, idiot," Owen scolded Noah and the boys, his concern evident in his tone. Yara couldn't help but smile at the playful banter between them, though she couldn't deny that the cold water was making her shiver.

"Gahhh.... That was too cold," Yara trembled as she tried to warm herself up. Seeing Owen's stern expression, she decided to turn the tables on him. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she grabbed his hand and darted towards the waterslide that connected to the sea.

"Hey-hey!! N-GAH!" Owen protested, but Yara was determined. She made him sit at the start of the slide before giving him a playful shove. As Owen began sliding down, Yara watched with satisfaction, only to be caught off guard when he managed to grab her hand and pull her along.

"WH-FUCK NO!" Yara exclaimed but Owen grinned and screamed, "FUCK YES!" as they both slid down the slide and splashed into the water below. Despite the initial shock, they held onto each other tightly as they resurfaced, realizing that the sea was deeper than they had anticipated.

Their laughter echoed across the water as they bobbed up and down, their bodies enveloped by the cool embrace of the sea. Despite the unexpected plunge, they found themselves enjoying the exhilarating experience together.

Noah's playful antics continued as she dragged Harry towards the slide, mirroring Yara's earlier actions with Owen. As they splashed into the water, Yara found herself captivated by the serene beauty of the sunrise, its golden hues painting the sky in a breathtaking display. "Morning swim isn't so bad, after all...it's stunning." Yara whispered.

"Yes, it's very beautiful," Owen's voice brought Yara's attention back to him, but his gaze seemed fixed on something beyond the horizon, something that held his fascination.

Suddenly, Yara felt a splash of water on her face, and she instinctively retaliated by splashing back, hearing Harry's laughter in response. Determined to have some fun, she dove underwater and swam towards him, her movements swift and graceful.

Harry's panic was evident as Yara grabbed hold of his legs, dragging him playfully down towards the sea floor. Despite his struggles, he couldn't break free from her grasp, and soon found himself joining her in the depths below.

As they emerged back to the surface, laughter filled the air, mingling with the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Harry coughed up water, his eyes sparkling with amusement as they all shared in the joy of the moment.

"Wow, the great Harry got defeated in swimming," Yara teased, her laughter echoing across the water as they all joined in the playful banter, enjoying the camaraderie and warmth of their friendship.

__

"That smells good! I didn't know you're good with cooking" Noah's compliment about the aroma of the cooking food brought a sense of pride to Owen, though he feigned nonchalance in response.

"Of course, I know how to grill. What do you take me for?" His confident retort was accompanied by a smirk, but Yara couldn't resist teasing him about a past mishap.

"Well, I remember someone burning food after getting distracted on a cal—hmph!" Yara's sentence was cut short as Owen swiftly placed a freshly cooked piece of meat in her mouth, his smirk widening as she nibbled on it while shooting him a playful glare.