ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31

It seemed that they saved Monster for last, so she decided to wait on the bench, plugging in her earphones before closing her eyes.

"MONSTER RIDER NO.13 IS GOING TO BE THEIR FINAL RIDER!"

"IT LOOKS LIKE THE MONSTER CREW PLANS ON ENDING THIS RELAY RACE WITH A TOTAL OF JUST THREE RIDERS."

The announcement reverberated through the venue, reaching even Yara as she stood by the big screen, earphones in place, soaking in the atmosphere. The tension in the air was palpable as the final stages of the relay race approached.

"THEY'VE ALREADY PASSED THE UPHILL AREA!!"

"THERE'S NOT MUCH FARTHER TO GO NOW! THE LEADERS FROM EACH TEAM ARE PREPARING FOR THE FINAL PUSH!!"

Yara's eyes flicked between the screen and the racetrack, observing the dynamics of each team's strategy unfold. She noted the meticulous handover of the baton, the determination etched on the faces of the riders, and the anticipation building in the crowd.

"THE TWO TEAMS ARE PERFORMING A DESPERATE ATTACK TO HAND OVER THE BATON TO THE LAST RIDERS!!"

The tension mounted as the final exchange drew near. The Monster Crew surged ahead, their flagbearer setting off with a burst of speed that left their opponents trailing in their wake. Yara smirked at the display, recognizing the signature style of Monster, known for his lightning-fast acceleration and relentless determination.

"WHOOAAA!!!"

"GO! MONSTER!!!"

"HE'S A LIVING LAMBORGHINI!! THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!"

The cheers of the crowd echoed through the venue as Monster blazed across the finish line, securing victory for his team in a matter of seconds.

"V-VICTORY FOR THE MONSTER CREW!! THEY ENDED THE RACE IN A SPLIT SECOND!"

The host's voice boomed over the speakers, announcing the conclusion of the race and igniting a wave of excitement among the spectators.

"Minu.. will we be able to win if we ride against them?" Dom's voice was tinged with uncertainty as he watched the Monster Crew celebrate their triumph.

"Ah.. Uh.. I'm not sure.... I guess it'll all work out somehow." Minu's response was a mix of optimism and apprehension, reflecting the uncertainty of the upcoming challenge.

"We have Yara with us too!" June's voice carried a note of confidence, a reassuring reminder of their collective strength as a team.

"WOULD THE NEXT RIDERS PLEASE GET READY."

As the announcer's voice called out, the tension in the air reached its peak. Yara and her crewmates exchanged nervous glances, steeling themselves for the task ahead.

Many races had already concluded, each one adding to the anticipation and pressure of the moment. Yara watched intently, absorbing every detail, her mind focused on the race ahead.

"It's our turn soon. I'm f##king nervous.." Dom's voice quivered with anxiety, his nerves palpable as he awaited their turn.

"Don't worry man! I'll take care of it for you." Minu's words were infused with reassurance as he offered his support to his teammate.

"Yara, please save the crew if I ever mess things up!" Dom's plea was met with a deadpan expression from Yara, who couldn't help but chuckle at his theatrical display.

"HEY, THERE'S A FIGHT OVER THERE!!" Yara and the rest turned toward the commotion, their attention drawn to the disturbance. Yara's instincts kicked in, and she immediately rushed toward where Shelly and Vinny were.