ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 80

As Yara and Owen emerged from the building, they were swiftly greeted by the lively presence of Noah, who bounded towards Yara with unabashed enthusiasm. Owen's irritation was palpable as he sighed heavily, his patience evidently tested by Noah's antics.

"What do you take me for?" Owen's retort carried a hint of exasperation, his tone tinged with irritation, prompting Yara to shrug in response.

Noah, adorned in a charming white skirt and a cardigan adorned with delicate bows, wasted no time in accusing Owen of harassment, her words laced with righteous indignation. Beside her, Harry, sporting a summer polo and matching shorts, interjected with a stern rebuke.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Noah shot back, her fiery spirit refusing to be extinguished.

Harry's attention, however, quickly turned to Yara's attire, his brow furrowing in confusion. "What the hell happened to the clothes I gave Owen this morning? Why are you wearing oversized clothes with a belt?" he demanded, his gaze scrutinizing Yara's outfit.

As the group's attention shifted to Yara's unconventional attire, murmurs of gossip began to ripple through the crowd, drawing curious glances from passersby. Sensing the mounting tension, Yara stepped forward to defuse the situation, offering a reassuring wave of her hands.

"It's alright! As you can see, my outfit isn't that bad, right?" Yara's attempt to placate Noah and Harry was met with skepticism, but she stood her ground, determined to maintain a semblance of peace.

Noah's scowl lingered, her dissatisfaction evident even as she begrudgingly backed away. Harry's expression mirrored her disapproval, his confusion apparent as he exchanged a glance with Chris, who stood nearby in a matching ensemble.

As the trio set off, their beach-ready attire attracting attention from onlookers, Yara couldn't help but sweatdrop at the spectacle unfolding before her. With Noah's influence evident in the bags they carried, it was clear that their outing had been orchestrated by her.

"Let's go! It's better to reach there before 11 am so we can still cook food!" Noah's excitement was infectious as she grabbed hold of Yara, pulling her towards Owen's car. Yara obediently followed, with Chris and Harry trailing behind. As they settled into the car, Yara couldn't suppress her curiosity any longer.

"Where are we going?" she inquired, though the answer seemed obvious.

"We're heading to the Maldives for three days," Noah announced with a gleeful grin, her enthusiasm palpable.

Yara's eyes widened in disbelief. "Wait, what?!" The prospect of a lengthy flight to a distant tropical paradise left her feeling apprehensive. The idea of spending hours confined in a plane didn't appeal to her at all.

Noah leaned in, offering an explanation. "Well, there isn't really a good spot for swimming here in the UK, and since you're in a rush to go back home, what was supposed to be a week-long trip to the Maldives got condensed to three days."

Yara struggled to process the sudden change of plans. "But I thought we were going to a carnival? And do we really have to take a flight just to go to a beach?" Her apprehension was evident as she voiced her concerns.

"Well, plans change, and maybe you'll change your mind and decide to join u–," Noah replied, her enthusiasm undeterred until Harry's hand swiftly covered her mouth, silencing her protests.

"You're yapping too much," Harry remarked with a playful grin, his actions prompting a sweatdrop from Yara.

Turning her gaze towards Owen, Yara sought reassurance. "Owen, are you sure about this? You don't have to spend too much," she expressed, concern evident in her voice.