the thirteenth goal

The two girls sat straight up, as if electricity had shocked through them.

"I only kissed someone, but you SLEPT with Manuel Neuer?!" Lena was the first to get a say.

"Don't say his name like that. Plus, it's my BROTHER you kissed,"

"Sex and kissing is completely different, Amelia," Lena said seriously.

"Give me a break, it was once," Amelia rolled her eyes.

"I mean, I'm just mad you haven't described everything about it to me," Lena eased off, hoping Amelia wouldn't be so angry about her kissing her brother.

"No, no Len you don't get to just kiss William, why did that happen?"

"I mean he's a great guy and it just kind of happened..." Lena sheepishly explained.

"So do you like him?"

"Maybe, if you didn't make it so awkward for us maybe we would know!" Lena said exasperatedly

Amelia laughed, realizing if anyone was with William, it was amazingly enough her best friend, Lena.

Lena took this as a sign of surrender and rolled over on her stomach.

"Was is really good?" Lena sucked her spoon so that the chocolate ice cream wiped off of the spoon.

"Oh my gosh, it was amazing!" Amelia described all that he did the previous night. Lena oohed and aahed in awe at Amelia's experience.

"And so you just left in the morning without saying goodbye?"

"Well...he kinda kissed me...a lot," Amelia blushed remembering how it all felt.

"Okay, so you made out and left...?" Lena asked, noticing Amelia getting flustered. Kissing someone was not as embarrassing as Amelia was making it out to be.

"He found out it was my first time and told me that he would teach me. And well he kissed me...but down there," Amelia motioned her head to her shorts, to which Lena shrieked.

"AMELIA ADLER! You naughty naughty girl!" Lena choked on her words and laughed for an extremely long time.

"Shut up! You've done worse," Amelia crossed her arms but giggled with her anyway.

"Oh my god, my baby child is all grown up," Lena teased.

"The worst part was when Thomas walked in on us and Manuel freaking jumped on me to shield Thomas and Liebe's eyes," Amelia stammered out in between her laughs.

"HE WHAT?!" Lena couldn't stop laughing. Her abs were sore as she slammed her hand on the bed, trying to stop laughing so much.

It took at least 5 minutes until they both stopped laughing and lay quietly on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Make sure you know what you're doing though, Ames," Lena looked at her with a motherly expression.

"You too, Len. Last thing I want is choosing between you and Will," Amelia pondered.

"You would choose me though, right?"

"No."
________________________

It wasn't long after Lena left that Manuel came over to Amelia's house, looking fresh after training and wearing a lot of cologne.

"Did you talk to Thomas?" Amelia asked as they sat on the small sofa, causing them to be pressed closely next to each other.

"Yeah I couldn't avoid him like you," Manuel teased, grabbing Amelia's hand and interlocking their fingers.

"So does he think I'm a freak?"

"No, he thinks I am. He thinks I'm pressuring you into doing things..."

Amelia looked at Manuel, who was looking down on their hands.

"Well screw him, if anything, I'm pressuring you," Amelia said gently.

"Just let me know if you want to stop, because I don't want to get caught up in all of it and forget about the amazing Mia," Manuel smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going to take a shower because you're all cleaned up and I feel dirty," Amelia pulled away her hand and climbed off of him.

Amelia stared at herself in the mirror after she took a quick shower. She wasn't too pretty, she had fat on her sides that made her thighs stick out and stomach not so flat.

What did she have that Manuel liked?

As she dressed herself she wondered what Manuel saw in her, what was appealing about her. Amelia brushed her hair and wrapped it in a towel. She slipped on a tank top and cardigan with some old jean shorts.

Amelia noticed that she was sore all around her body. Was it from sleeping with him? Probably, she had honestly never been so active in her life!

Thankfully, Manuel wasn't waiting for her in her room, but had produced some food from the small supply in the house.

Amelia slurped on some milk as Manuel handed her some toast, even though it was almost dinner time.

Manuel slid a chair over to her, taking a bite of her toast.

"Other than sex, we should hang out, like out of the house," Amelia finally said.

"Agreed," Manuel nodded after hesitating for a moment. Amelia noticed the hesitation but merely brushed it off.

"I mean it's great and all, but I don't want you to feel like that's all we are," Amelia stood up to wash the dishes.

"I understand...but I don't think you do," Manuel said after a quick silence.

"What do you mean?" Amelia dried the plate, placing it in the cabinet.

"You aren't just my girlfriend, you have to suffer through constant pictures and questions and a whole bunch of other shit," Manuel spoke thoroughly. It was because his previous girlfriends all left him because they couldn't handle it.

He couldn't deal with Amelia running off because of the so called "fame" that was the price of being Germany's goalkeeper.

Amelia thought for a moment but she had nothing else to say.

"How about we have a movie night, and when you're comfortable with it, we can go out?" Manuel spoke out after chewing his bite of toast.

Amelia shrugged not meeting eye to eye with him. She was questioning whether he was the one that was uncomfortable with showing the world he was dating a poor and ugly girl rather than Amelia being scared of the fame.

"Great, I'll go grab some food and movies and be back in an hour!" Manuel pecked Amelia on the forehead, and before she could react, he ran out the door.

Amelia had tons of fun with the little movie night, all though there wasn't much movie watching if Amelia were being honest.

Soon enough, this charade Manuel was throwing on her went on for another couple of days, Manuel repeatedly telling her that she wasn't ready to be thrown in the public eye, which only further drove Amelia to believe that she was the embarrassment.

Would Amelia ruin Manuel's reputation if she was his girlfriend?

As Manuel and Amelia finished making love (Amelia had lost count of the number of times they had done so), Amelia rolled off the bed, grabbing her clothes.

"Mia?" Manuel said in a grumbly voice, sitting up, 'did you not like it?"

"No, you're great, everything's great, same thing tomorrow I guess?" Amelia shoved on her t shirt and slipped on her flip flops, slamming the door as she left his house, running into a sprint for the bus.

Manuel wasn't going to chase her, so she didn't know what she was running from.

William was supposed to come back tomorrow. It was great timing, now she wouldn't have to worry about sneaking around to see Manuel.

But when she entered her house, William was there to greet her with a hug.

"Will! You're home early?" Amelia said out of breath.

"Yeah, I have the best news ever!" Will pulled out an envelope, handing it to Amelia. It was their parent's will...

The Will & Testament of  F. & S. Adler: the collective fortune of  1800000 Euros ($2 million US dollars) to William Adler and Amelia Adler.

"HOLY SH**!" Amelia screamed. William laughed and hugged Amelia, spinning her around. 

"WE'RE MILLIONAIRES!!" William yelled.

"OH MY GOD! HELL YEAH WE ARE!!!" Amelia giggled. None of them knew what to do with the large amounts of money, never having felt the least bit of rich in their lifetimes.

She quickly realized Manuel wouldn't be dating a poor girl anymore...now only to prove she was worth showing off...

____________________________________

authors note

hope you liked it, i love you all so much (havent gotten the time to reply to comments from the last 2 chapters im so sorry!! :(( ) 

ship someone #manelia #wena #manutella #tibby #you+me

ILY ILY ILY <3 

WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE INTENSE SO KEEP READING PLEASE :)) ILY