the eleventh goal

Being best friends with Lena, there was no way Amelia could ever say no. Amelia being so bubbly, it was only fair to say that Lena was ten times more.

To say the least, there was no way of disagreeing with Lena when she shoved her out the door spontaneously.

"Len, I'm not in the mood to do anything today," Amelia muttered as she sat in the passenger seat of the rusty car. It was obvious Amelia had done nothing but eat pizza and ice cream and watch TV.

And Lena was confused because she had just been gone a few days and Amelia had fallen apart.

"You've been saying that for a whole week," Lena rolled her eyes. She rolled down the windows and let her hair down from the tight bun it was in. It tumbled down her shoulders, and she pulled on her sunglasses.

Lena turned on the music. If anything made Amelia herself again, it was jamming to songs at full blast.

Amelia held back her smile as the music burst louder into her ears. It was their favorite song...

"You know you wannnaaaa," Lena cooed at Amelia, who uncrossed her arms after a few more seconds of resistance and broke out into song.

The windows that were rolled down brought in blasts of air, blowing both girls' hair around in a mess as they laughed their worries away.

And that was how Lena fixed Amelia. Now, it was her job to finish the task that Manuel had called her for.

The sun was setting and the stars were appearing as Amelia gazed into the sky. She was only put out of her dreamy-state as Lena stopped the car and the extremely loud noise bellowed from the engine. It didn't sound good, but Lena merely shrugged it off and grabbed her purse.

"Where are we?" Amelia asked as Lena pulled up to a warehouse type building. This was it, Lena was going to take her into a sketchy building and they were going to die. This was how Amelia Adler was going to leave the world

"Come on! I swear it'll be quick," Lena said, obviously meaning the exact opposite. Amelia shrugged, thinking she had nothing else to live for, sneezed, and followed behind.

Amelia rolled up her sleeves to her t shirt and straightened her shorts that had folded in the car. She felt the heat and pulled back her hair into a hat which she had found in the back of Lena's car.

Lena heaved open the garage door and, with the help of Amelia, opened it so that they could duck their heads and walk in.

"Oh my god," Amelia stood in awe as the scene unfolded around her. Someone had created a setting of the inside of an airplane and Amelia wasn't sure whether it was a surprise or not when she saw the familiar blond head in a seat. Manuel.

Amelia turned around to find Lena, but she was nowhere to be found. So there was no choice but to approach Manuel and ask him what this whole thing was about.

Suddenly something hit her back and she stumbled forward, causing her to brace for impact as she fell into the strong arms again.

Just like last time, Amelia smiled as she opened her eyes to Manuel's bright smiling face.

"Mia!" Manuel was surprised that Amelia had shown up. In reality he didn't even set this whole thing up, it was all Thomas.

"What is all of this?" Amelia asked, trying to move out of Manuel's arms. Manuel held on to her arms and faced her toward him.

"Mia, first of all, I am sorry that I am a huge jackass and I don't know how girls work," Manuel began his rant.

"Continue..." Amelia smiled a little after throwing in a nod.

"...and I have never met anyone like you. Before this plane ride, I had met the same plastic women over and over again. And then there you were. And I despised you for the 10 hours or whatever we were on this plane..." Manuel continued.

"Gee...thanks," Amelia giggled, feeling tense under the grip of Manuel.

"But I have grown quite fond of you, Mia, and I made mistakes because I was so scared of actually feeling things towards a girl...it sounds childish, I know."

Amelia didn't make a fuss but merely nodded.

"I acted childish too...I thought that if I became a plastic girl, you would maybe appreciate me, but it made me realize that I was dirt poor and that I would be a charity case," Amelia explained, her gaze on the floor now.

Manuel moved her face up with his hand.

"So you understand now, Mia? I like you so much, and I never meant to hurt you, but I like you." Manuel whispered, or it seemed like he was because his face was so. damn. close.

Manuel kissed Amelia. Not in the way that was hastily thrown on someone, but a sweet, slow, and a very cliche kiss.

"This warehouse is kind of very creepy..." Manuel stated after they broke away.

"Just a bit," Amelia laughed, standing up.

"Wait...Mia, so what now?" Manuel asked, following her lead. Manuel grabbed her hand, which Amelia sort of kind of a lot appreciated, hiding her blushing face from him as they walked out.

She hoped Manuel would mistake her blushing for turning red because of the heat. Amelia hated being one for getting embarrassed, being the person she was.

"I guess you have got yourself one hell of a girlfriend," Amelia grinned proudly. Manuel matched her smile and hugged her from the side as they walked to the car. Amelia didn't even question Lena's disappearance, or anything about this whole experience, like why the heck was there an airplane setting inside a warehouse.

All Amelia could think about was Manuel, an actual boy, telling her that she was one of a kind and that he liked her.

The ride was calm, they were calm, everything was calm....and it was so calm that Amelia could take it anymore.

"Manuel I would really appreciate if we did something crazy right now..." Amelia blurted out. Amelia had been so wound up, she was feeling a bit ecstatic that Manuel had confessed his feelings and so had she.

"What?" Manuel focused on the road. His eyebrows furrowing.

"Nothing, never mind..." Amelia muttered.

Manuel pulled up into his house.

"What are you doing? I gotta get home," Amelia questioned.

"Thomas and Liebe aren't home, so I suggest we do something crazy while we have the chance," Manuel tipped his head at her suggestively and motioned his head toward the house.

Amelia was too afraid to do it herself, but Manuel pressed his lips against Amelia. She felt the warmth of his lips on hers, shocking through her whole body.

No one would have to know about this...

Stumbling on each others feet, laughing and slamming against walls, kissing as if they were angry with each other. Manuel lifted Amelia and balanced up the stairs.

Amelia and Manuel kissed their way to the upstairs bedroom, in which they piled themselves in between the sheets. Manuel pulled his shirt off, hers as well, their clothes landing on the floor.

"Are you okay with this, Mia?" Manuel asked as they lay against each others bodies. They were already breathing heavily, and Amelia didn't know what was ahead of her. She didn't hesitate to nod though and have the last of her clothes be taken off by the gentle hands of Manuel.

"Of course, Manuel, let's be crazy."

It was absolutely more than anything Amelia could have imagined, of course.

And it may have been a bit rushed, but who cared when you were as crazy and Amelia and Manuel...

______________________________________

authors note

thanks for reading i love you so so much <3 i hope you liked it

ship someone #manelia #wena #manutella #tibby #???? idk what else lmao

ily ily ily comment and vote pls ilysm :))