the tenth goal

Because Amelia was a rational person, she decided it was best not to push Thomas and Manuel over and run away, but smiled and awkwardly stood in front of the the two stocky men who looked at her as if she had grown another head.

"Are you okay, Mia?" Manuel asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, fine," Amelia said hurriedly.

"But what were you talk-" Thomas began to say but was cut off by Amelia clearing her throat.

"It's nothing." Amelia sternly said. Manuel looked at her curiously as she walked to the front door, pulling up the enormous sweatpants that were bound on her stomach.

"She's definitely something, Manu," Thomas laughed, nudging him in the arm. Manuel squirmed away and rolled his eyes.

Manuel sighed to himself as they exited the house, sitting in the car and driving to the airport to pick up Libby.

Amelia was nervous of meeting her, if she were being honest. She didn't know what to expect, even though she would probably be one of those gorgeous models that was good at everything.

Eh, whatever, it's not like I'm dating Manuel or anything...

Whatever the situation was, Amelia didn't feel like she was enough for Manuel, like she was always a level down from everyone around Manuel, and that Manuel only liked her to make her feel better about herself.

Because Manuel was a gentleman that way.

As they arrived at the airport, Amelia couldn't help but grin at Thomas's wide smile that could have lit up the entire world. Amelia could tell that Libby and Thomas were the kind of people to have no problems and that loved each other with no fault.

(which was simply not the case)

Thomas practically sprinted inside when they parked, dragging Manuel and Amelia who giggled with each other at the eager Thomas.

"LIEBE!! LIEBE LIEBE LIEBE LIEBE LIEBE!" Thomas yelled as soon as he spotted her messy brown hair. He sprinted across the airport, causing everyone to turn their heads to view the scene he was creating.

Manuel and Amelia just stood back, practically dying of laughter.

Finally Thomas jumped into her arms, hiding her from Amelia's view. Libby howled in laughter, just like Thomas.

"I missed you, lil boy!" Libby practically screamed, as Thomas held her tightly.

"Me too, Liebe!" Thomas immediately kissed her with extreme passion. The most loving kiss Amelia had ever seen. It was the kind where the guy has his large muscular hands behind her head and her arms are on his chest and the world freezes because they are so in love.

Amelia practically threw up, both Manuel and Amelia making gross faces at each other at the sight.