JUST FRIENDS

Nancy's Pov:

What Clementine said made me angry, Charlotte explained to me on the way here that they were not really dating and told the reason behind it and I understood. I feel so off today cause I now seem to notice Louis more I couldn't keep my eyes off him throughout the show I kept smiling anytime he asked me a question. A feeling is telling me that he not not other men that he will never hurt me.

So after the show, I was heading to the car when Louis called him and asked if I could go for a cup of tea. To think of it he is not really dating and this is the fifth time he is asking me out, I can give it a try beside he said it is about business. After many thought in my head I decided to give him an answer. Yes, just wait for me in your car, I will go tell my friends that am going out.

Cherry am going out with Louis he wants to discuss business, I said and before Charlotte could say anything Denis came in. What kind of business does he want to talk about,where are you guys going and how long will it take there, Denis asked.

Bro come on, it is just tea, jeez she is 25 for crying out loud, dude come on, Charlotte said as she fold her arms on her chest. Yeah it is just tea and it is about business, go home I will be fine I promise, I said and he calmed down a little. Why are you always protecting me like this, you don't do that to cherry.

Oh mine was way worse while we were in new York, he wouldn't let me leave the house, I had to sneak out of the house, he put tracking device on my phone and he gave me a spy bodyguard that stay in my shadows, Charlotte said and I was surprised Denis could do that.

I don't blame him, what happened last time scared him for life he couldn't want it to happen again and am grateful to have him as a friend. I bid them goodbye and I went to Louis car and we drove off.

We got to the tea shop and they were still opened. We ordered our tea and started talking.

So hmm Nancy I see you enjoyed the show so far, how would you rate it out of ten, he asked and I look up. Eight out of ten, you did a good job with the show, I replied. So what is the business we want to talk about, I asked and I slip out of my tea. Well I just want to be your friend, I want us to have each others' number, I want us to talk like friends and see each other more please, he begged.

Will why do you want to be my friend so badly that you to lie about talking about business,I asked. Well you see, you wouldn't let me close to you or even talk to you, you are hard to crack in fact I haven't even cracked you yet. I see you as an interesting, independent, intelligent, young lady and I want someone like you to be my friend, he explained.

Well, fine as long as you don't push it too much and make sure your girlfriend or whatever doesn't attack me anytime she sees me, I replied and he jumped for joy. Oh and she is not my girlfriend she is my ex and I regret dating her, she is not a good person and I promise is will not attack you I promise, he said. Ok can I go home now am tired, I said and he paid the bills and he drove me home.

I gave him my number before I got down and I wave him goodbye. when I got in, Denis was sitting on the couch waiting for me. You are early, so what was the business about, he asked and pull of my shoes. Well he wants us to be friends that's what the business was about, aren't you tried cause I am, I said as I walked towards the room. No, do you want some water bubbles, he asked and I wave him no.

Sleep tight girls he said as he turned off the lights and walked to his room. So what happened, tell me everything, Charlotte said as I climbed the bed. He asked to be my friend and he collected my number, I said as I took out my phone and I saw a massage, hello it's me Louis.

Charlotte didn't bother me again and went to sleep and I continue to chat with Louis.

Louis: what is your favourite colour?

Nancy: red, yours?

Louis: black. What was your first impression of me?

Nancy: cute rich franch guy from the USA🤭.

Louis: lol 😹 so you liked me at first 😄

Nancy: no I just noticed and you were giving a rich guy impression, I always see you in Television on food network channel and I like the way you cooked and the way you handled your kitchen.

Louis: I also use to see your competition on foods channel I never thought I would fell in love with you in person 🙊

Nancy: so that was your Frist impression of me?

Louis: yes, smart, beautiful, hardworking, great chef was my first impression of you. You were perfect anytime you are in the kitchen and I love that about you.💛

Nancy: oh thank you 🤭

Louis: I know it is too early to say this but I am seriously in love with you and I know you want nothing to do with relationships now but am willing to wait till you are ready that I promise.

Nancy: yeah but for now we are just friends. good night Louis 🥱

Louis: am okay with that. good night my chef👋🏽.

I went offline and thought about what he just said. Could he really love me as he says, is there really a love at first sight, for now we can only be friends i don't want my heart to be broken for the third time. I slept off thinking about the matter.

In a dark room. Please let me go please, Denis help me, mom, dad, Charlotte where are you please help me, please let me go, i cried out. They are not going to hear you, you are a spoilt brat and you need to be taught a lesson, the man said as he pull out a gun about to shoot but I woke up shouting, no!! Please stop.

Nancy are you okay is it that dream again, Charlotte asked looking worried. What is it I heard screaming, Denis rushed in followed by Gabriel. I fall into tears and hug Denis tight and he pat my back and Charlotte kept calming me down. Is okay it is over it will never happen again I promise, the two of you wouldn't go through it again, Denis said as he hug me tight, and I really hope it never happens again and hope this dream will disappear forever.

What is going on🧐, what is with the dreams 🤨and what must no happen again😱
Hello 👋🏽 everyone this is chapter 16 and I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Please 🙏🏽 don't forget to vote and comment if there should be improvement or you like a character. Bye for now 👋🏽