LOUISE AND WILLIAM

Nancy pov:
Past 11 and the party was still on, it was my third drink and i started getting drunk. Nancy, Byron called and I look over to him coming with two men towards me. Nancy I want you to meet one of the top chef in the US they are also from France, Mr William and Mr Louis, he said has I gave them a hand shake.

I knew the two of them as the famous french men that are the best in the States both the USA and the UK, William Monet is a 27 year old man with the best body features, he was made the most sexy man and most handsome chef in France. Tall guy, black eye, his black short hair and his sexy shaped face, his lips are more or less kissable and a well built body. He is the top three male chef in France

Then we have the heart of France, Louis Bernard the richest chef in the US, he has made France proud by winning five world chef championship in a roll and made a large impact in both the USA and France. A little shorter than William but much taller than me, his gorgeous face and blue eye that makes him look cute, his body is not as built as Williams' black hair and yes kissable lips.

Alex greeted them like all bros do and they started chatting. Bro, man it is an honour to talk to you guys, like I mean talking to the top three male chefs in the whole content, Alex said as they seat down at the corner chair. No man you are Alexander Morris, one of the best chef in Italy, William said cheering him up. Yeah that's like top 10, dude, keep up the work like seriously man, Louis added.

Chef Nancy honour to met you I have heard so much about you and your work, Louis said coming to seat beside me and I looked at him and face my drink. Ohh you are a great chef, I mean winning the Paris wold chef is amazing for a woman, look, I love your bravery and determination not just anyone can do that, he kept talking to see if he could wow me to talk to him.

I know, thank you please enjoy the party I said leaving him alone to go outside and have some fresh air cause I felt a little drunk I took my phone to call my driver when Louis came to meet me again.

Do you mind If I can get your number please, I would love to work with you. he looked at me with puppy eye and i pass him. Sorry don't give my numbers to stranger and if it is about work related issues please do contact my manager, so good night. perfect timing my driver drove in and I stepped in and the driver speed off.

I got home and went straight to my room and headed to the shower for a cold bath. And started talking to myself about Louis.

He wants to have my number, who does he think he is, he thinks he can wow me with his money, I don't think he knows where I came from. I am an independent woman and I don't need any man in my life, I turned off the light and went to bed.

Louis pov:

We got home past 12 am and I was tired and disappointed with my shot with Nancy I mean why does she has to be that rude, I just wanted to work with her, jeez what a proud queen. William, I called out. Yeah bro, he answered. Do you know anything about chef Nancy, I asked. Let me check it out for you, he went in and came back in minutes.

Chef Nancy Deuereaux, daughter of Achille and Sophia Deuereaux. Should I continue, he asked and I nodded yes. Her father and two other men are multi billionaires. Wait what, I looked surprised she is the daughter of The! Achille Deuereaux, the lawyer. Him and his best of friends, victor Peterson and Adrian Robert are the best of lawyers.

No wonder she was acting hard to get, I said as William looked at me and laughed, don't tell me you like her, I mean she is out of your lege, he said as he seat down beside me. No she is not, I mean she is beautiful and independent. I mean who would not like her but her pride is just too much. I tried talking to her and she cut me off, William kept laughing making me feel stupid and stressed.

Gabriel pov:

When Nancy got home she was drunk and she went straight to her room hitting the shower, rosé had left so I had to make a warm vanilla tea to calm her nerves because I know she was annoyed by someone. When I got to her room I heard her talking to herself about being independent and I laughed now knowing what made her annoyed.

I drop her tea and went back to the kitchen and the main door opened, who could that be. I got to the sitting room and I was shocked at what I saw. They are back and this time for good.

Who has come and why are they staying.

Hello everyone 👋this is the third chapter of this book 📖and I love where it is going.i forgot to add that one chapter 📝this book📓will be released everyday and two or more chapters on Sundays. So enjoy the book and please vote and comment thank you😉🤭🤭