WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?

Nancy's pov:

I looked out the window and when I saw the sign, I was shocked. How could this be Louis show. I know this show, I thought it was base only in the US how come it is located here. Nancy are you ok, Charlotte asked looking worried. No am good just a little nervous that's all, I replied.

We got off of the vehicle and cameras were flashing at my face. Chef, chef, how does it feel to be in this famous show, hosted by the best chef, they asked. Hmm well am glad I was invited to this amazing show it's sure an honour.

Hahahaha really, honour it should be more than an honour. A lady with pink sexy long grown was starting in the middle of the media and she is no other than Clementine Beautor. What is she doing here? I said to myself.

Miss Clementine how were you invited to this invent? Are you close to the host or you are one of the guest, one of the TV reporter asked. Oh am the host's girlfriend, yes you heard me right, I am chef Louis girlfriend.

I heard that word and it made me feel somehow, why do I care, is not like I like Louis, so why feel this way. Nancy are you okay you are lost in thoughts, Charlotte said. Hmm no am fine let's go in, I said with a smile, we were walking in when I heard Louis voice.

Louis pov:

I was at the back stage when I heard the reporters asking questions and my guess was that Nancy had arrived so I rushed out to see her but to my surprise I saw her besties with her, exactly Denis who was beside her, making it look like they were dating. Then I saw someone standing in the middle of the press and announced that we were dating.

I was shocked when I heard Clementine voice, what was she doing here, I thought as I called my manager. Who invited Clementine to my show, I asked my manager. Your father said I should add her to the list of guest, he replied.

Why did you not tell me about this.

Am sorry sir, the changes were made yesterday so I planned to tell you today sir.

Shit, truly Clementine was my girlfriend for 3 years, but I broke up with her two months ago cause of her behaviour towards money and fame is really bad, she is too greedy, spend money stupidly, has no respect for me, and a double face person plus she cheated on me. She has not yet accepted that I don't want her in my life again and she kept coming back to beg me and seducing me to take her back.

How can she say that to the press, this might lead to a scandal, so I got out to deny what she said. Clementine what are you doing, I said in front of everyone. Honey am letting the press know that we are a couple, she said holding my hand.

You are lieing Clementine we are not in a relationship anymore, we broke up remember, I don't want to be with you anymore get that straight into your head, i said embarrassing her in front of the reporters and the guest.

She looks at me with shame in her eyes and looked disgrace that she walked into the building without looking back. I look at her and looked back at the entrance and saw Nancy with Charlotte fixing her dress, I want to say hi but I was dragged in by someone, my manager. What is it, I asked.

Your father is not happy he said you should be nicer to Clementine or he will cancel this show for good, please sir think about this carefully, he replied me with a pleading manner. I can't believe my father will do such, sure he didn't know the truth about how Clementine cheated on me, but he knows about her behaviour but yet still likes her to be his daughter-in-law.

Bro, just do it for the show and after seven days when the show is over you can do away with her, you know your dad did not believe you when you told him that she cheated, William advised. Fuck, now I have to pretend that I still love her, when can I finally have peace of mind.

Clementine pov:

Fuck, why will he disgrace me in front of the press like that, I said to myself as I took out my phone and called his dad. His father has loved me from the moment I stepped my feet into their lifes, giving me all the support all the way. The day Louis caught me cheating, I ran to his father's legs and lied to him that they drug me and raped me, and he believed me and told Louis not to push me away.

Not until two months ago when Louis Finally broke up and refused to listen to his father. He pick the phone and I told him what Louis did, he told me to calm down that he will talk to him. Few minutes passed and Louis manager came to apologies for Louis behaviour and that he has talk to him and he will not do that again.

I smiled and walked in. When I heard that his show will be shooting here in Italy and that Nancy will be one of the guest, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Disgrace Nancy on TV and tell the world that I and the famous chef Louis are dating, yes I want to rub it in every girls' face that Louis is mine and forever be mine.

Hi everyone this is chapter 9. What do you think of the story. Please don't forget to vote and comment.bye for now 👋😊.