LET'S START THIS SHOW

Nancy's pov:

I heard what Louis said to the press I couldn't help but smile. He put Clementine in her place. She has always been an opportunist. Clementine, Alex and I have been to the same class in college, Alexander choose to be my friend and Clementine with some other people bullied and embarrassed me throughout college years.

I didn't tell Denise and Charlotte about it because we were in different departments in college so I did not bother them about it. But a day during the final year, Clementine embarrassed me at the senior year prom. She tore my dress and poured cold drinks on my body.

Denis and Charlotte were present on that day and it was never a day to forget.

Oh my gosh Nancy am sorry my bad, she said as she smiled at me.and everyone started laughing at me. Are you sick or your brain are fried, Charlotte said as she grabbed Clementine hair and started beating her, slapped her face multiple times. Denis give me his jacket and stands in front of me to cover my body.

People try to separate the two girls fighting but Charlotte was a strong beast, Clementine kept crying for help and Charlotte drag her hair and slam her face on the floor hard making her bleed, her dress was tore to pieces and her face was a mess.

Denis saw that no one could separate Charlotte from Clementine so he stayed for some minutes and allow Charlotte to beat her in a messy manner before he step forward and carried Charlotte from her.

Lil cherry calm down, he said as he drop her down on the floor and move close to Clementine who was almost unconscious on the floor and smiled. Oh dear, cherry made you a mess, he said laughing. You disgusting thing, he said as he grabbed her chin with a strong force making her scream in pain. You will never lay your dirty hands on my lil bubbles, do you understand, he said with his deep voice making everyone fear him.

Clementine cried in pain as she nodded yes, Denis removed his hand and cleaned it with a napkin and show a face of disgust, and threw the napkin to her face, and he grabbed me and Charlotte and walk out of the prom party.

Ever since then people in my department kept they distance even Clementine kept her distance but still spread dirty rumours about me, saying that that I am a hore that I slept with different men. So everyone believed her and started calling me names expect for Alexander who was my true friend still we finished college.

Seeing her today made me realise how much I hate her, it brings back so much bad memories. I can't believe that disgusting woman is here I should have dragged her by the hair, Charlotte said with her hands crossed on her chest.

I have my eye on her if she tries to embarrass you I am ready to send her to jail, Denis said as we walk us in to the building.

On our way to the back stage we saw William and Charlotte screamed with excitement and ran to her boyfriend with her arms wildly opened. My boo I miss you, she said as she kiss him.

I still can't believe you accepted them just like them big B, I said laughing. Am also starting to regret that i accepted them too but what can I do she is a strong woman and she is the heart breaker, I trust that she will be fine on like you.

I greeted William and Denis just look at him. He lead us to the main stage as the show was about to start Denis, William and Charlotte went to seat with the reminding audience while I stayed backstage.

After some minutes the show started and the crew members were moving here and there. not long after a reporter started talking.

Let's get this show started, was what they said and the show started and the audience started cheering and clapping. ladies and gentlemen both on TV and those watching from TV please give it up for chef Louis Bernard, and there he was as he walked out of the backstage to the front stage while people clapped their hands.

Thank you Italy, I most say this is so overwhelming to be here in France. As you all know this is Louis's cooking talk show, and here we invite chef for Seven days, we interview them, cook with them and play games with them. So get ready to meet your guest, he said as everyone keep clapping and screaming in excitement.

Please give it up for towns best chef, chef Clementine, people were excited as they clapped the moment she walk in like a queen, I was not surprised she loved attention. Ladies and gentlemen please get up on your feet and get it up for the country's best chef, chef Nancy. Huge wave of noise was heard as I walked out claps cheers and screams of excitement, even Charlotte was screaming.

I walked in waving and sending kisses to them, I loved this feeling so much.

Wooo go Nancy go. Alex said as he was watching it through the TV with the reminding workers at the restaurant.

Chefs it is nice having you here please have your seat as we start this show.

Hello everyone. Chapter 10 once again please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏😁. Bye for now 👋👋