WHO IS DENIS

William pov:

Oh that must be Denis, I said answering Louis. Who is Denis, that question rang in my ear. Denis is a guy that you wouldn't want to mess with, I said as I move closer to Louis.

While we were in new York, I met Charlotte at the park and I liked her wanted her to be my friend, we started talking for six months we started dating. A day came where she said she has two besties, that the three of them are like siblings, they love and care for each other.

So Charlotte invited me over for dinner at her place. When I got there and knock on the door, a man looking like my age opened the door and to my surprise he looked at me with death look in his eye, like he was going to kill me on the sport.

Oh William you are here, William this is Denis my best friend, more like my brother, he is the one I told you about, my other bestie is back in Italy, she said as she drag me in. Denis this is the guy I told you about my boyfriend, she said happily. No, he said with his deep voice making me feel more scared of him.

What, what do you mean by no Denis, Charlotte asked in confusion. Tell him to get out now or I will do it, yet again that deep voice. Denis you can't just decide wherever or not if I have a boyfriend, I like him a lot please accept this one. It there I realised that he chased away men that try to woo his best friend.

I don't like this one he looks like a player and you only met him six months ago and you want to start dating him, come on cherry, he said but this time is voice was calmer because he was talking to her not me. William please stay here I will calm him down okay, I nodded okay and the two of them moved to the kitchen so I had to move a little closer to hear what they were saying.

Big B you can't just talk to William like that, he is my boyfriend, Charlotte said. Cherry I don't like him tell him to go away and I don't want to see him anywhere close to you, Denis replied but this time his voice was lighter much calmer and sweet. How come this man can change character just like that.

Please big B please, you know that am the one who break they hearts you know that I just don't pick any man, William has manners, he is of my class, has a good job a famous chef at that, he is handsome and I like him alot, i feel safe with him okay just give him a chance please do it for me big B please.

After a while they came out and this time Denis did not say a word and just say down on the dinning area and started eating, so did I but i was scared to eat I only ate few. We finished dinner and Denis finally open his mouth.

William or whatever your fucking name is, I will give you a chance but only one chance if you mess up I will break every bone in your body and make sure your career goes down the drain, so tell me are you ready to date my lil cherry or you want to back down now. There it is again that deep voice.

Of course I like Charlotte in fact I love her but I can't let her bestie or whatever takes that away from me, so I gather my courage and spoke. I love Charlotte and nothing in the world not even you can take that away from me, I know you don't like me but I will fight for what I love.

With what I said Denis looked at me straight in the eye and laughed like a mafia ready to kill his prey. You have gut, okay I will leave the two of you, but William I am watching you. Denis got up and walk in to the room leaving me and Charlotte alone.

Oh honey am so proud of you, you stood up for me and yourself, she said hugging me. I smiled knowing that I will be with Charlotte but scarred that Denis will finish my life if I harm his best friend. So love who is Denis, I asked her.

Denis is my best friend more or less my brother, him, me and Nancy are the only kids of our parents, they too were close since high school. Denis act like this because my parent told him to look out for me, they trust him and he doesn't want to let them down. we love each other so much that we have to look out for each other. The three of us are separated now because we are here for our masters degree and Nancy is in her competition year. Speaking of Nancy I miss her I can't wait to go back to Italy.

After an hour of listening to Charlotte stories I got up and headed home. I love they friendship, I also like the fact that they parents founded the friendship and they children continue the friendship line. So everyday since then I make sure I prove myself to Denis that I truly love his best friend no not his best friend but his sister.

😹😹Eeehi everyone
Hope you enjoyed the story 😄 more coming soon