LOUIS'S SHOW

Nancy pov:

Gosh am tired, have been working for four good hours, I sat at the back of the kitchen to rest before heading back to work. Nancy! I heard my name and saw it was Byron that was looking for me. Am here Byron, what's up. Oh good, hmm I want to tell you something important, he said has he sat down beside me. There is a show coming up and as your manager I have sign you up for it.

I was surprised. What, when, why, I just got off from one show not too long ago. Yes yes I know but this is not a competition it is a talk show, he said with excitement. A talk show Byron you linked me up with a talk show, may I ask what kind of talk show please, I asked. Well am not telling you the host of the show but I will tell you this, this show is the biggest cooking talk show in the US, and they want to do it here in France Italy. Think about it ok, cause the show starts tomorrow by 8 am, he replied.

What, I was shocked. wait wait you are just telling me now and the show starts tomorrow are you kidding me right now Byron what kind of manage are you. The best, the one that brought many opportunity to the table for you, he said as he stood up while laughing. What he said is true actually cause he has been the one getting opportunities for me and am glad I have someone like him.

You can go home to rest Alex will finish up and don't be late for the show, I will send the address of the show, good luck honey, he said has he pat my back and walk away. I got changed and I called Denis to pick me up, while waiting I saw Louis walking out of the restaurant and I was not surprised cause his friend now works here I gist he was here to see his friend.

Hello Nancy how are you doing, he asked with his charming smile but I look away and replied fine. How was work he asked and I ignored him. Nancy can we go have a drink tonight I really want to know you more.

No am busy thank you, I replied. Oh come on can't you just have a normal conversation with me, he said has he moved closer to me. Please just one drink please. I looked over to him and looked straight in his beautiful blue eyes and I was suck, I couldn't say a word not until a car horn made a sound.

I looked away from Louis and saw Denis car in front of me and Louis. Denis came down and give me a hug and looked over at Louis who was beside me. Who is he. One thing about Denis is that he doesn't like any man that comes close to me and Charlotte, his over protective ways has driven many suitors.

Oh am Louis, Louis said and bought out his hand to shake Denis. Denis looked at his hand and study Louis. He put his hand in his pocket and give Louis a death look. Nancy who is this man to you, his deep voice entered my ear. He is a friend to one of my colleagues here,I replied. can we go now, I want to go home, I said holding Denis hand.

Denise smiled at me and open the door for me to enter, Louis looks at me and keep his mouth shut cause of the death look Denis give him earlier. We drove off from the restaurant and went straight home.

Cherry am back, I said as I got home with Denis behind him. I called Charlotte and she was in the kitchen making dinner. Hey cherry what are you doing, I asked. Well your favourite, rosé want home early so I decided to cook, Charlotte said smiling.

Smells amazing can't wait to eat, I said with excitement. Charry I saw William today, Denis said with serious expression on his face. Oh so you also know William. I said as I look at the two of them back and forth. Yeah William is my boyfriend that was my surprise I wanted to tell you about, plus he told me he will be working at your restaurant.

I looked shocked, your boyfriend, William Monet is your boyfriend, oh my gosh am so happy for you, wait and Denis is fine with it cause the way he looked at him at the restaurant was not good. Yes Denis does not like him at all but he accepted because he saw how much William loves me, Charlotte said.

I only accept because you said you were happy and you feel safe with him, but if he tries to hurt just a little I will smash his hands, we both laughed at Denis for that statement cause he is always serious about protecting us just like how all big brothers do for their little sisters.

We eat and talk about my day. So am going to a talk show tomorrow and my manager will not tell what the show is about, he said it is a suprise.
Byron as his ways of bringing in opportunities just trust him on this okay, Charlotte said. There she is talking like my mom again, I rolled my eyes, yes mom.

What time is the show and where is it at, Denis asked. Here, I showed him my phone and read through everything. Ok I will go there with you, he said. Me too, Charlotte added. Great that means I will not be alone in this thanks guys.

6am in the morning I woke up and started getting ready, Charlotte called in the stylist yesterday for their service and they made it around 6:30 this morning. 7:30 my makeup was done and put on the white short body fitted grown to show my curves, long sleeve and a cream high heels, my brown hair was flowing at my back, the makeup was not much but it off my beauty in every angle.

Three of us got into the car and we drove to the location and got there exactly 7:50, and when I look out of the window I saw Louis and I was surprised and when I look up at the sign it had his face on it and a label that says 'welcome to Louis cook and talk show' no way, this is Louise's show.

She was not expecting that🤭
Hello everyone chapter 6 of my story thank you all for the support 💖 please vote and comment if you like the story or if you want me to improve somethings there. bye for now👋👋.