TRUE OR COOK

Louis Pov:

So today I hope things will go well. We were on the third day of the show and as usual I got there early and getting everything set.

Nancy's Pov:

I woke up with a headache. After shopping we want to a club and got drunk and that is all I remember the rest, I have to ask from Charlotte. Good morning sleepy beauty, Charlotte said as she places a dress on my bed. What happened last night, I asked. I don't remember big B will tell us all we did yesterday cause I was more drunk than you, she answered and I laughed.

Come on go get a shower and be down for breakfast okay, she said and walk out, I got up showered and got dress. Nice, I said as I wore the dress, true be told Charlotte has more fashion sense than me. White Long sleeve top and black long pants, the top has a V-shaped opening my Cliffages, a hot red heels and red purse.

Wow the queen has arrived, you look just divine, Denis said. She looks sexy and hot and beautiful and. Wowowo slow down cherry, I said to Charlotte cause her comment were too much for me to handle.

An hour later we got to the show and moved in fast because of the media press outside taking pictures and flashing lights and a lot of questions. When we walked in I saw Louis and my heart jumped he looks so handsome in that suit, no tie but blue suit with cream shirt, he open fews button on the shirt showing his smooth chest, he looks so sexy in that outfit, oh God what am I thinking am going too far, I said to my self and walked straight to the back stage so that Louis doesn't sees me.

Not long after Clementine walked in wear a sexy green silk dress short and free, black heels and purse, like she is all dressed up for Louis. I can't take this anymore, am jealous of a girl who is not even in my level, class and status all because of a guy. But not just any guy, once again I am drowning in this of mine.

She didn't even bother to say hello just waved her hair and made a smile. Nancy, just a quick reminder Louis is mine and mine only so stay In your lane, she said and I laughed. I don't even like him talk less of looking at him, he looks like a waste dump. I shouldn't have said that but this woman is getting in my nerves.

The show started and Louis called us out and we Heard cheers as we walk in, and I made eye contact with Louis who looked at my with love in his eye could he really like me that much.

Louis Pov:

The show started and I called the ladies out and the next thing I saw was Nancy in that outfit with her hair all combed to the front I made eye contact with her and gosh she is heavenly, I got back to my sense and lead her to her seat and I got feelings that i was a little nervous.

Okay on today's episode we are going to be playing a game, is called true or cook. Okay the game is simple, this bucket contains questions that you must answer with honesty and if you can't say the truth you have to cook while others keep playing so the last one to make it when the time is open wins, how does that sound.

They nodded yes and we started the game.

Ok me frist, who is your celebrity crush? The audience patiently waiting for my response. Humm SIA is my celebrity crush. The audience made a romantic sound and Nancy want next.

Hum who do you prefer a man who cooks for you or a men who you will cook for. she read out and she made a smile. Well I prefer a man who cooks for me. So you will like to date a chef, I asked and she said yes smiling.

Clementine went next. Okay why are you a chef, is it for the fame and money or because you enjoyed being in the kitchen. Hum well of course I am a chef because of the fact that I love being in the kitchen. She said and everyone clapped for her.

I knew that was a lie. I go next again so I pick the paper in the bucket and read out loud. Which chef will I love to work with and why? Interesting, I would love to work with chef Nancy because she is an excellent chef. I answered and she looked at me before she went next.

If your career as a chef didn't work out what would you go for? She reads. Well I would have studied law and take over my father law firm. The audience clap to that. Than Charlotte went next

Are you expecting an engagement ring anytime soon? She reads. Well soon, I hope Louis stays loyal, she answered and looked at me, the audience made a cute sound and I didn't like what she was doing. She is making it look like an the bad person in the relationship.

We answered some few more true questions and when I checked the time and I saw that the show will soon end so I rap it up.

Alright folks that's all for today's episode, my name is chef Louis see you tomorrow same time, good night Paris.

I didn't bother going to my dressing room I ran to met up with Nancy and asked if she would have a minute with me.

Hey Nancy it's me again, I said as a stood In front of her, God this woman is beautiful, I said to myself. Oh hi Louis great show today, she said and I was surprised with the tone she used is more calmer like she is now comfortable with me.

I just want to ask if you could please have a cup of tea with me as friends nothing more just want to discuss business, I said then she looked around and finally said something. Okay just one cup of tea and don't waste my time.

I wouldn't, thank you should I wait for you so I can drive us to the tea shop, I asked. Okay wait for me in your car and I will go tell my friends that am going out, she answered and walked away. My heart scream for joy, yes finally it works.

I called William and told everything and he said he will help me close the set and Nancy came to join me in the car and we drove off.

Hello 👋🏽 everyone hope you are enjoying it please don't forget to vote and comment. If there should be improvement or you love a chapter just let me know in the comments.thanks for your support. Bye!!!!!!👋🏽🥰