THE BESTIES

Nancy pov:

I woke up ready to go to work, I hit the shower and had a nice bath than I noticed another kind of toothbrush on the sink and it looked familiar. who was here last night was what I thought as I got dress and see if there was truly someone in the house I saw noone in the living room but I saw two different pairs of shoes at the door entrance a male and a female and yet again they look so familiar, I move to the kitchen and i heard a voice and I was shocked. how is that possible, I have not heard that voice for over two years now or am I still sleeping, then I heard the second voice and I froze, could it really be them.

I felt anxious as I open the door and I saw the back of this two people and I felt like crying, it was really them. I could not speak just stand there with tears in my eye. Gabriel looks up to look at me. Oh good morning Nancy, as he said so, the two people turn their backs to look at me and when I finally saw their faces I broke down in tears. Lil bubble, they said as they rush to me for a hug.

My bestie, my best friends, my family, my brother and sister from different mothers, they are finally back to me after two years of not seeing each other in flesh. I hug them so tight I did not want to let go. Oh my God you are here, you are really here, when did you guys entered? How are you guys doing? You look great.

Bubbles stop crying, ohy lil bubbles I missed you so much you look more thin you have not been eating, Denis said as he checked me from head to toe. Yes bubby you look like you have not been eating come, come eat we made breakfast, Charlotte said with love in her voice.

I face Denis. My 27 year old bestie who is older than me with two years, tall with hard but smooth face, looking too handsome for me to handle. Black hair and a diamond earring on one of his ear. Black eye and a built body I felt it when he hug me. Denis has a mafia kind of vibe, he dresses and behave like a mafia but not around me. I hug him so hard that he has to carry me with my legs around his wrist to the dinning table and put me down. That was when I finally let him go.

Charlotte on the other hand act like my mother must of the time. She is 26 and a year older than me, she is my other bestie. She is a little shorter than me, but looks more mature than me. Dies her hair red to go with her white skin, pinkish lips and blue eyes she has a beautiful face and a very good shape at that too. She has a elder sister vibe. She was sitting beside me by the table and I also hug with tears in my eye.

Both of them laughs as they saw their Lil one crying like a child. You look like a baby bubbles, Denis said as he clean my tears with his hand and patted my head. Bubby you must have missed us that bad but you always look fine when we do video calls saying that you did not miss us that much, Charlotte said laughing.

Oh she did every night she would hug your picture to sleep and cry that she misses you guys alot, Gabriel exposed me in front of them. Hmm no that's not true, I said clearing my throat and act like I never missed them. Gabriel is lieing, but you not going to leave me again right I said as I rested my head on Charlotte's chest.

Oh yes you big girl of course if you did not miss us, we will go back and spend four years this time, Charlotte said laughing out loud with everyone and I looked up with my puppy eye. Oh I really missed you guys so much please don't go again please said about to cry again and they made fun of my childish talk.

We laughed as we all ate breakfast together. After the meal we seat in the lobby while we catch up on things.

Hello 👋 everyone I hope you are enjoying this book please show support has it will enable me to keep writing. Oh please don't forget to vote and comment on how you like this novel so far and if you want me to improve anything just put it down