I LIKE HER

Louis pov:

Ever since that party I have not stop thinking about her and it has been driving me crazy, when William came to tell me that he will now be working at Nancy's restaurant, that give me hope that I will be able to see her again.

The following day I got a call from my US management and told me that I can do my talk show here France. This show was the main reason I came back to Italy, I wanted my show to be made in my home town and I want my show to be worldwide and not base in the US.

I was glad they approve the show. And my manager got everything ready for the show. Then an idea came in, why not have Nancy as my guest in this show, I felt happy just thinking of it, I called my manager and he spoke to Nancy's manager and we made an agreement.

I told Byron not to tell Nancy about me hosting the show, he agreed and told me he will tell her that it is a suprise show. I bid good bye to him and went to see William but he was till working so I had to go back cause there is alot to do for the show which will take place tomorrow.

I got out of the restaurant and saw a tall well not that tall, slim nice body, straight legs, she wore jeans and a hoodie cause the weather here was cold, I knew she will ignore me but I tried my best to move close to her and talk with her. Hello Nancy how are you doing. She answered fine and continued to pass her phone. Do you mind if we go for a drink tonight. She said she was busy and that took me off, why does she have to be mean all the time.

Oh come can we have a normal conversation. The moment I said that, a pair of deep brown eye looked at me straight in the eyes and boom I loose all manner of speech. She looks so beautiful and I fell deep deep into those eye, my heart was beating fast and I couldn't help it.

A car horn made us break the eye contact only God knows how long we have been in eye contact for. The guy came out and hug her and looked at me up and down, looking at my face, cloth and shoes. Who is he Nancy, I heard his deep voice. Is he from the mafia, I said to my self before answering, oh am Louis and bring my hand forward for a hand shake but he pocket his two hands and looked at me with a death look.

Nancy who this guy to you, he asked again and I felt speechless. He is a friend to my colleague in the restaurant, she said has she hug his hands. Can we go now I want to go home, she said it in a very cute manner making me to fall harder for her. The guy smiles at her making me to see how handsome this guy is like dam bro, he will out run William if they were but in a beauty competition.

I lock eye with Nancy again as she step in the car and drove off. Is that guy Nancy boyfriend is that why she has been ignoring me. I got into my car and drove off back to my house. Byron called me and told me that she will be attending the show and I was happy then sad again I can't go after her she is taken already.

Past 11 pm William got home tried. He went in took a shower and came back in his pjs. Noticed that I have been thinking, hey dude what's wrong, he asked as he sat down beside me.

Well chef Nancy has a boyfriend. So, William said then later understanding what I meant and laughed. Yo bro do you like Nancy, bro, bro you like Nancy. It took a long time time before I could reply, yes I like Nancy and it is driving me crazy just by thinking of her, so yes William I like her.

But she has a boyfriend and I can't bear that. Wait boyfriend Charlotte didn't tell me she had one, William said. What does Charlotte your girlfriend have to do with Nancy having one or not, I asked looking confused. Oh sorry my bad, Charlotte and Nancy are tight best friends like super close like sisters no they are sisters.

I met Charlotte in the US William was the one who introduced her as his girlfriend and that was a year and an half now that they have been dating she is the main reason why William is back in Italy. So you are telling me that Nancy doesn't have a boyfriend, I asked to confirm. Yeah she doesn't, he answered also looking confused.

Then who is the guy that came to pick her up, I asked again. He a tall guy more handsome than you and has a mafia vibe, I added. Oh that must be Denis, he confirmed. Who is Denis.

Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Bye for now.