Part 19

Submerged in the warm bath, you closed your eyes letting you reflect on certain matters but your mind kept drifting back to Law's sickness and the predicament of your relationship with Corazon...and Doflamingo. This was going to be messy if it wasn't kept under Doffy's radar. But there was a painful sting in your heart as you imagined what Corazon felt every time he saw you and Doflamingo together.

You felt big hands slither onto your shoulders and began to massage them. Soft deep chuckles came from behind you and you felt warm lips press onto the back of your neck.

"You are very tense, " Doflamingo pointed out .

"You'd be the same if you had come back from my mission," you murmured, hugging your knees to your chest and resting your chin on them as long fingers worked their way on the tense knots on your back.

"Was it fruitful?" He asked.

"When have I ever returned without something useful?" You scoffed a little.

Doflamingo grinned and then slipped into the bath with you from behind. His hands from your shoulders lowered slowly to just below your rib cage, his long fingers slightly touching the curve of yours breasts.

"Never. Which is why I favour you the most," he licked your jaw.

"I can live without your favour you know," you rolled your eyes at how proud he was.

"Are you sure about that?" His hand squeezed your breast and a shiver of delight ran down his spine when he heard your breath shake with just his touch. He pulled you against his hard broad chest situating you in between his long parted outstretched legs in the bathtub.

"You're the only one who gets rewards like this with my favour," he husked in your ear, his other hand slipping in between your thighs, his finger rubbing excruciatingly slow circles on the bundle of nerves that heated your core.
"Liar," you muttered, knowing full well that he has slept with countless other women.

"What did you say?" His voice dropped an octave lower as your defiance turned him on more than you knew.

Didn't he hear you? Your mind was too caught up at the sensation of his hand on your most sensitive parts to give him a snarky remark.

Thing is, he did hear you. He just wanted to know if you were going to accuse him again.

"I said that you're a lia-" you repeated but you never finished your sentence as a gasp escaped your lips when his hand squeezed your breast a little harder while he slipped one of his long fingers inside you.

Your surprised gasp was music to his ears. When he moved his finger in a come hither motion inside you, hitting the spot that made you bite your lip as if to muffle the wanton moans that he wanted to hear, you threw your head back on his shoulder as he continued the motion.

"Doffy-"You moaned out his name and the bashful look on your face made him crave you even more.

You were his exquisite woman who would not be fazed at the face of danger but when it came to his sexual desires and advances towards you, you were like an untouched maiden, blushing when he'd touch you at your delicate places and shyly not looking into his eyes when he'd pound into you. It was all very fun to him. He enjoyed it.

He continued to massage both your pulsating bud and your breast, his face now angled in a way where he could kiss you, his tongue dominating yours with fervour.

A soundless gasp came from you as you neared your climax but Doflamingo was a cruel man both outside and in the bedroom. You whined at the loss of his touch and such dependency on him, such need for him turned him on. You moved and repositioned yourself so that you could face him, his hands were on your thighs now as you kissed him.