Part 23

"You've been spending a lot of time with Corazon."

His baritone voice reached your ears, interrupting the comfortable silence between the two of you as you laid on top of him, your cheek pressed onto his muscular chest, listening to the calm beat of his heart.

Doflamingo's hand caressed along the smooth skin of your back as you with almost childlike curiosity, held his other hand in your own, amused at how his differed greatly in size from your dainty one.

"He keeps me company," you simply replied, interlacing your fingers with his and looking up at him, the small ray of late morning light peeking through the dark curtains of the cabin.

"Am I not company enough?" His voice was teasing but you knew he was serious, when it came to you being around the children or anyone else really, he felt robbed of your attention.

"You're a different kind of company," you chuckled, playfully skimming your fingers over his chest, your response making him grin. "And if you haven't noticed, you've been far busier than before."

"Don't you see the way he looks at you?" He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, to get a good view of your face that had a furrowed expression as he spoke in circles.

"Who?"

"My dear little brother,"

"What way—

"He wants you." His voice darkened but he still wore that smug condescending grin. Not being able to contain your blush, a vein protruded on your lover's forehead.

"No, he doesn't," you scoffed. Doffy teased you a lot as well as be a completely different man around you in private but this jealousy of his was out of hand.

"I understand why he does," he chuckled, his hand on the small of your back trailing lower and lower till it was on the curve of your rear, his suggestive squeeze making you release a small yelp. "Seems like my brother and I have the same taste in women."

Your face was hot now and you slapped him lightly on the chest.

"Stop it. Rosi doesn't see me that way. You're just blinded by your jealousy."

He hooked his hand around your thigh and slid it up over his hip, your already over-stimulated core pressing against his crotch.

"But you like it when I'm jealous," he rasped in your ear.

"Don't you?" He bucked his hips up slightly, your body heating up.

"Doffy, we need to get out of bed...eventually," you managed to say, trying so hard to focus on anything else other than his movements.

"Oh is that so? Since I'm so busy, didn't you miss me?" He purred in your ear, his hands now gripping your hips as he rolled his own, his member rubbing between your folds. "I need to make up for lost time."

"Doffy..." your voice trembled as he continued his ministrations, his cock stiffening again for the third time, and that familiar heat of desire begun to gather in your core once more despite having had sex thirty minutes ago.

His lips latched onto that sensitive spot on your neck that already had been marked by him early on and grinning as he could feel the slight wetness of your cunt coating his cock once more.

"Doffy."

Your forehead fell in defeat as a sigh escaped you from being interrupted at the sound of Señor Pink's calm voice through the door.

Doffy didn't stop though, not until he heard a reason of why he's being interrupted.

"Tsuru got a whiff of us docking at this island. She's heading this way."