Part 13

Luffy stood frozen. His eyes watched the glimpses of electricity between Law's before he slammed his hand down the Warlord's abdomen.

"Countershock!" Trafalgar Law roared, giving his finishing attack all that he had.

Monkey D. Luffy froze as he watched Doflamingo's body convulse. Law's technique damaging Doflamingo's inner organs. His arms reached outwards at the impact but dropped limp on either side as the attack was done.

Law stumbled backwards, head spinning, his body feeling the immense damage it had taken.

"Oi! Torao!" Luffy ran up to his ally. Kneeling over him, he tried to coax him from passing out. "Stay with me!"

"You don't have to worry about me," Law rasped, pain aching through his body.

The Straw Hat boy froze as a shadow slowly casted over him and Law, getting longer the more the figure arose.

Shock petrified the two of them as Doflamingo rose, his aura darker than ever. Law felt his chest tighten as his enemy's eyes glowed red.

"That's our King!" Trebol laughed victoriously.

"If I have enough time, I can play first aid to myself,"

Doflamingo spoke, his fingers twitching as he used his powers to do the impossible. "It's a bit different from recovery, though."

Law's teeth ground against each other at the formidability of this man...this monster. He couldn't move a single limb as Doflamingo approached. His body had been pushed past its limits.

Horror and frustration filled Law's grey eyes as he watched Doflamingo raise his foot.

How could he fail?! How was he going to avenge Cora-san?

How was he going to save you? How?! His head was going to stomped into and his last moments would be filled with guilt and anger of his failure. Everything he had fought so hard for...ending in a couple of seconds.

"DAMN!" Law roared, Doflamingo's foot swiftly approaching his face.

But the blow never came.

Several veins protruded Doflamingo's forehead.

"How dare you stop me?!" He raised his foot again that had been halted at its assault by Luffy. "I was just looking to smash up Law's head!"

This time when their kicks clashed, an overwhelming powerful gust of wind marked with red dark streaks radiated from them. Its sheer power made the whole of flower hill tremble and even those who were on the lower ground, felt the earth shake.

Trebol, shocked, exclaimed at the scene before him.
Law's eyes widened as he realised what he had just witnessed...A clash of Conqueror's Haki.

—————

10 years ago

Doflamingo was all smiles as he returned back to the Family's current base, Diamante sporting the same wide grin.

Through his tinted red lenses, he scanned the room where Giolla, Señor Pink, Pica, Vergo and Trebol were...you were missing and by the look of Giolla's worried face, word of what he had done reached you.

He chuckled at how fast words flew.

"Young Master , she knows—"

Giolla was cut short as Doffy's gaze had shifted elsewhere.

To you.

Stood in the hall, your arms crossed and your eyes cold and hateful, Doflamingo responded with a grin as he watched you turn and head to your room.