Part 14

Doflamingo then pressed his red suit covered muscled torso against your body, the warmth of him being all too familiar, reminding you of the other times he had claimed you.

"Do you want him?" He whispered in your ear, his tongue flicking along your jawline. "Maybe I have to remind you who you belong to."

You tensed, a mixture of fear and excitement gathering in your core.

"Would you like that, my Queen?" His free hand ran up your thigh that was exposed by the high slit of your dress. "Or would you want me to hand you over to the dead prince hm? Do you want him?" He growled, his grip around your wrists tightening.

"I don't want him," you murmured.

"What was that, Y/N?" He chuckled mischievously. You swore he heard you. He wanted to hear it again. "Who do you want?"

He began to trail kisses along your neck, they were soft and almost airbrushed, too light, too gentle. It was agonising. You wanted to feel his lips against yours.

"I want you, Doffy," you said a little louder this time, the grinning War Lord coming face to face with you, his lips hovering above your own. You closed your eyes, awaiting the kiss you had suddenly become so desperate for but it never came.

He chuckled as he stepped back, releasing your wrists, walking across the room, and sitting himself down on his chair.

"Get on your knees,"

"What?" You shouldn't have questioned him, his tone only darkened.

"Get on your knees," he uttered, spreading his legs. "I won't ask again, Y/N." He tapped his lap impatiently.

Your heart raced inside your chest as your approached and you nervously swallowed as you now stood before him then lowered yourself till your knees touched the cold marble floor. You were about to place your hands on the buckles of his belt but he swatted them away.

"You can't touch me with your hands. Not till you've earned it," Doffy chuckled, unbuckling and undoing his trousers for you.

You folded your hands over your lap, blushing as he released hardened member from the constraints of his trousers, and you worried about how you were going to do this without the use of your hands. You can barely take all of him in your mouth...

Not knowing how to go about this and not wanting to keep him waiting, you tucked a strand of your hair and leaned forward, your tongue swirling around the tip of his cock, tasting the pre-cum that leaked out. Better to give him something than nothing as you tried to figure out how you were doing to do this.

But his hand then grabbed a fistful of your hair. He eased his cock into your mouth harshly, feeling the tip reach the back of your throat so suddenly. A muffled scream left you while your lover hissed at the warmth of your soaked mouth, taking him obediently.

Your hands went to snap onto his legs as if to tell him to slow down, but with the mere flinch of his fingers, you found your wrists being pulled behind you, bound together as Doffy held you in place by the hair, guiding you up and down his cock.

"Such a good girl, Y/N," he purred, his grin widening as you gagged a couple of times at his size, your eyes watering as you continued to please him. Plus, you were right where he wanted you, on your knees. You always looked much more entrancing when you knelt before him. "You take me so well."

You leaned your head back to unsheathe him a little from your mouth before taking him all in again, a guttural groan leaving him as you found a steady space, incorporating some tongue work in the process. Your mouth was so full of him and you did your best to take as much as you could, and your efforts pleased him.

"You wouldn't kneel for that prince now won't you?" Doflamingo purred as your head bobbed up and down his cock, needy eyes looking up at him and the vibration of your moans made the blonde throw his head back.

His grip on your hair tightened as he mercilessly fucked your mouth, you were gagging more often now but you took every snap and thrust of his hips with pride, wanting him to feel good and wanting to see his face contort or gasp in the pleasure that you only gave him.

Doflamingo felt the increasing pressure building at the base of his spine, your warm damp mouth bringing him further and further to the edge. You felt his cock twitch in your mouth, tears still streaming down your face, the pool of heat gathering in your core becoming unbearable, your body growing hotter and hotter.

"Fuck." That was all Doffy managed to let out as he came, his thick cum shooting down your throat, some of it trickling out and down your lips, as you did your best to swallow every drop, the gesture making your lover chuckle satisfyingly. "Such a good girl. So obedient." He praised, caressing the back of your head as he unsheathed his cock from your aching mouth, a string of his cum mixed with your saliva dripping down your chin.

You coughed slightly as you tried to catch your breath, your chest heaving at the rough session but you knew it was far from over.

"You wouldn't do that for him wouldn't you, my love?" He cooed, his thumb beneath your chin as he tilted your head up to look at him.

"No," you rasped, your vision blurry, and your mind dizzy from the torturous ache all over your body. You could feel your arousal drip down your thighs and your legs trembled as you climbed onto his lap.