Part 15

"Doffy," you whined, pressing your body against his wanting to feel anything, anything at all. "Please."

"I like hearing you beg, Y/N," he chuckled, his gloved hands running up your thighs to part them, before slipping his fingers between your legs. The friction of the leather material against your sensitive nub made you bury your head into the crook of his neck, your fingers gripping the lapels of his red suit as he continued to slick his fingers with your wet juices.

"Doffy, please," you gasped when he pressed against your clit, your back arching into him.

"What do you want?" He purred, his other hand groping your flesh through your dress.

"You," you breathlessly replied, your hips moving to rub your slit against his fingers, craving any sort of friction.
"Since you took me so well, I'll reward you. You would like that wouldn't you?"

You nodded, arms wrapping around him as he rubbed slow circles on your pulsating clit that came to a halt.

He stood up only to place you on top of his desk, moving your skirt out of the way and pushing your lace lingerie aside. A satisfied chuckled let your lover as his eyes stared hungrily at your dripping wet cunt.

"So wet," he hummed in delight, as he lined himself at your entrance, your body tensing in anticipation of what's to come.

But he only leaned over, his body pressing against your own as he rubbed his length between your folds, a shameless moan falling from your lips.

"Tell me what you want, Y/N," he whispered in your ear.

"How do you want me to take you? Gentle? Slowly?"

"Ah—" you gasped when you felt the tip of his cock prod at your entrance, his touch, and movements agonizingly slow.
"Your skin hasn't been marked by me in awhile. Maybe I have been too gentle with you lately," he hummed, his lips kissing along your neck. "Too lenient."

Your desire within you had you in the palm of his hands, you couldn't handle this teasing game any longer. You'd do anything, say anything, just to feel him inside you.

"Doffy—"

"Tell me what you want, Y/N,"

His gaze locked with your own, almost losing himself at how your eyes begged for him, and only him.

"I want you to be rough with me, please," you whimpered beneath him, clutching the fabric of his suit, pulling you closer to him, wanting to feel as much of him as possible. 

You yelped when you were suddenly flipped over, your stomach flat against the surface of the table, his hand firmly holding your wrists in one hand behind your back. It was all so quick but when you felt his cock harshly bury itself inside you, your body jolted forward and you cried out. The sheer force of his thrust and the size of his shaft stretching your walls as he sheathed himself fully inside you caused your eyes to shut blissfully at the sensation.

The erotic image of you giving him head a couple of minutes flashed before his eyes, reminding him of how you eagerly took him so bravely into your sweet little mouth.You deserved a little reward for that. You've earned the pleasure that you had begged for. You wanted it rough and he was going to give you exactly that.

Not allowing you to adjust to the girth and size of this cock, he pulled back only to slam forcefully into you again, a string of incoherent moans leaving you.

"Doffy!" You gasped, not having anything to hold onto except the desk as he pounded into you, his hips slamming against your behind as you felt each fast hard drag of his cock inside you. Your moans turned into cries of pleasure and you didn't care if anyone in the party could hear you.

The way you cried out his name in pleasure over and over again like he was a God would definitely tell the men in the party who you belonged to, if not that, then the several hickeys he littered along your neck and back would. His thrusts grew rougher, and Doffy groaned at how your cunt tightened around him as that sweet spot in your core was effortlessly being struck over and over again.

He stood up to his full height, no longer kissing your skin as his hands gripped your hips, driving into you, watching your body take every thrust. The sound of skin slapping against skin and your cries of pleasure bounced off the walls, the two of you close to the precipice of release. Your nails scratched the smooth wood, scarring it as you met each buck of his hips eagerly, the knot in your abdomen close to snapping apart.

"I'm going to c—harder! Doffy, please!" You wailed. You were so close, so, so close.

Your words only made Doflamingo chuckle as he did what you asked of him. He had been very teasing to his little darling who wanted nothing more than release. The release that only he could give you.

"Did you want that prince to fuck you like this?" He growled, thrusting into his lover with all his might, the desk screeching and rocking against the floor.

"No! Only you!" You gripped the desk, eyes rolling to the back of your head as your walls clamped around him and you came all over his cock, Doflamingo following suit, releasing every drop of his warm seed inside you, filling you up.

"Doffy," you moaned out so sweetly, causing your lover's harsh dominant attitude to crack a little as he held you in place, your body twitching at the high that soared throughout your body.

Doflamingo felt the sweat drip from his forehead as he too tried to catch his breath before pulling out of you, a victorious grin on his face as he watched his cum mixed with yours dripped from your cunt.

He snaked an arm around you and pulled you against him as he sat back down on his chair, cradling you on his lap.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, tucking your hair behind your ear so he could get a good look of your flushed face and that beautiful afterglow in your eyes.

"You..." You murmured, kissing him on the lips and fixing the strap of your dress unto your shoulders.

"What are you fixing yourself up for?" Doffy raised his brow.

"We have to get back to the party...isn't it important for you to be there?"

"I'd rather we take this party elsewhere," he took your hand in his and brought it to his lips, to press an appreciative kiss on it.

"I'm not done with you yet."